Review Round 20 GWS Giants v Sydney Swans - 2.10 pm Saturday 3 August 2019 @ Giants Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

👍👍👍

A win is a win is a win. Specially 2 points v the Cola's😂

As a North supporter love it. All the commentary down here was about us throwing $1.2 mill a year at him to come home. Signs new lucrative deal at Sydney and since then 0 - 3.
Great !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bonar very good in the last qtr with his defensive efforts in the centre square contests.

Hopper should have iced the game by taking it over line with < 3 min left but inexplicably tried to keep it in!

Great last qtr and a hslf by Shaw.

Perryman starting to look at home out there 👍

Bonar very good in the last qtr with his defensive efforts in the centre square contests.

Hopper should have iced the game by taking it over line with < 3 min left but inexplicably tried to keep it in!

Great last qtr and a hslf by Shaw.

Perryman starting to look at home out there 👍

Agree Bonar needs to keep playing seniors, isnt overawed by the speed of the game as opposed to a few others.

That was an ugly win but that is all that was required with so many key troops out.

Some thoughts on a few players:

Hill’s speed and silky skills are very refreshing. He will fade in and out of games as he learns running patterns and develops a tank but by gee I love his game.

Finlayson is so ridiculously talented, if he can be more consistent he will be a very good player and is someone to keep.

Bonar was a point of difference and ai thought was very strong in some clearance work. It’s really late now and the signs are that he is going to be traded but hopefully he can play a few games and we can make the right call.

Haynes was immense, he is the rock of the entire organisation and I hope is recognised properly at the end of the season. He deserves to be a club champion and I think with injuries to other key players this is his year.

Hopper played the game of his career and kept us in it. He’s a little beauty and I’m so glad he’s locked away.

Swans fans losing their s**t over the non mark and no 50.

Yes it was 50. It wasn't a mark though.

And it's pay back for the dodgy calls on incorrect disposal all game.
What about HH trying to mark for the game with an arm held.
They can complain about one chopping the arm, they can go jump.

Hey dlanod - just wanted to let you know the guy who beat the sting to win the car is the guy who sits next to you, just over our right shoulder.

Very cool.
If it's the one I'm thinking of he's done the kick for cash as well, though didn't make that one.

Well, we tried our hardest to give that one away. Did some good things, but also some rubbish as well. Thank goodness for Haynes - was huge all game but especially in that last quarter; just all courage with his marking. I'll take the win; given a couple of the losses we've suffered. Hopefully we can slowly feed a few experienced players back into the team in the next few weeks leading up to finals.

I thought bonnar was poor today. 12 touches for a guy that played the majority of the game as an inside mid?

I imagine kelly and de boar push him out next week and probably rightly so

I thought bonnar was poor today. 12 touches for a guy that played the majority of the game as an inside mid?

I imagine kelly and de boar push him out next week and probably rightly so

See, I thought Bonnar was the best of the young guys. I thought Idun looked a bit at sea, Hately was poor when he was up forward. Stein was ok, and Hill showed flashes only (pretty impressive flashes, but still needs more consistency)

If it was me Hately would go out before Bonnar on today’s performance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back