Moved Thread Best term to refer to Essendon's 2012-2016 scandal?

yes a username from 2014 means i drink coolaid :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

return me one thing that i have posted that would show i am wearing rose tinted glasses - all i did was call you out on your shitful post, as it was quite factually shitful.

id suggest your the one guzzling something of your own making....

Lol, sorry Bruce Francis. All you are doing is showing your actual ignorance to what is going on and has happened. But, keep fighting the good fight you Hirdite.

Lol, sorry Bruce Francis. All you are doing is showing your actual ignorance to what is going on and has happened. But, keep fighting the good fight you Hirdite.

When did I say he didn’t do anything wrong?

I literally didn’t say anything about him or Essendon? All I said was that world sport doesn’t care about AFL and that hird isn’t being jammed down your throat.

Absolute doughnut

Your obsession is next level

Aussie in exile

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 21, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Yeah certainly right to ask that question. Stupidity all round by the club no doubt.

But I just remember that Colbert guy on radio comparing it to Olympics but I can’t remember an Olympian or cyclist banned for that length of time with no positive test, no whistleblower, can’t even tell who got what.
The folly of not keeping records, but the question remains why didn't they keep records?
Was they hiding something?

Nickoo

Norm Smith Medallist
May 13, 2015
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory
The folly of not keeping records, but the question remains why didn't they keep records?
Was they hiding something?

They kept records they just destroyed. Hirdy on AFL360 indicated that they did but tried unsuccessfully to prove that ASADA had lost them. Which the judge found incredulous. Poor old Hirdy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They kept records they just destroyed. Hirdy on AFL360 indicated that they did but tried unsuccessfully to prove that ASADA had lost them. Which the judge found incredulous. Poor old Hirdy.

To be fair that’s what Geelong told him to do, worked for them.

Nickoo

Norm Smith Medallist
May 13, 2015
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Melbourne Victory
To be fair that’s what Geelong told him to do, worked for them.

It’s not worth responding but hey where would bf be without bull to respond to.

Dank knew Robinson, Robinson got Dank as far as the car park where hocking said bugger off. Now if you can connect that with a systemised 1600 inject program over 6 months then you’ll connect anything together. If you want to mud sling about drugs snd AFL clubs look no further than West Coast premiership years except the last one. However nothing compares to the bombers disgraceful efforts-whatever it takes.

It’s not worth responding but hey where would bf be without bull to respond to.

Dank knew Robinson, Robinson got Dank as far as the car park where hocking said bugger off. Now if you can connect that with a systemised 1600 inject program over 6 months then you’ll connect anything together. If you want to mud sling about drugs snd AFL clubs look no further than West Coast premiership years except the last one. However nothing compares to the bombers disgraceful efforts-whatever it takes.

we are thankful for geelongs advice and are happy to take the fall on your behalf.

JD888

Team Captain
Sep 24, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Was just on the Port board reading through their autospy thread where the usual "Essendrug" comment was raised. It made me wonder at what point will they ever be redeemed and throw off that moniker?

Now?
Never?
When no member from the "supplements" scandal remains in the senior list?

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Was just on the Port board reading through their autospy thread where the usual "Essendrug" comment was raised. It made me wonder at what point will they ever be redeemed and throw off that moniker?

Now?
Never?
When no members from the "supplements" scandal remain in the senior list?
Port had tarps for like 10 home games in 2012. Nearly 8 years ago. Still get trolled for it.

The trolling about Essendon might stop after 25ish years

The saga will stop being mentioned when this generation of opposition supporters dies out.

But it could pass onto another generation from the current or another one happens, then is always referred back to.

Sep 13, 2015
Hillary Step
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
76ers
Never. Blues still get paper bags jibes even though everyone was doing it. North will never shake tassie and GC relocation jokes, we could win the next 3 flags and still cop 9th jokes, a tarp will always be the port Adelaide number 1 ticket holder, any time Collingwood loses a final it’ll be a case of the colliwobbles, same situation for Geelong is due to them being handbaggers. Football fans have long memories when it comes to misdemeanours by opposition clubs.

EDIT: to show I’m a fair and balanced poster, I’ve shown that my memory is not as long as most by neglecting to mention West Coast’s drug culture.

Last edited:
Back