Vents and Regrets Thread 2019 Edition

Shannon Hurn

• H2TYW was right and I'm a smart Kent for not listening to him but now feel silly

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke. *******. Ryan.
What an absolute oxygen thief this campaigner is.
Traded this ******* in, peroxide and all, before round 13 this year. At the time the flog had an average of 104.5, 3 scores of 130+, and was worth a solid but not too expensive 523k. Since that moment, this complete waste of space has decided to deliver me;
88, 106, 62, 67, 88, 117 and the coupe de grace of 48!! today for an average of 82.3,
Two ******* woeful hairstyles,
and an overall loss of about 100k
meaning I can't trade him to anything remotely ******* useful without burning 2 of my last 3 trades. Which is kind of fitting when I think about it given how utterly ******* useless this Justin Bieber lookalike flog has been since I brought him in.

Not since Billings 2018 has a player caused me to feel so enraged. To top it all off, the ******* flog is completely allergic to running out of the goalsquare after a behind and instead elects to chip the ball aimlessly into either pocket. THAT DOESN'T GIVE ME OR ANYONE ELSE ANY POINTS YOU *******. LEARN TO ******* SEAGULL PROPERLY YOU USELESS ******* TURD

Never again. Go * yourself.

Rage:

Still not having a 2020 planning/discussion thread... AF board has had theirs up for over a month

Jedstar

He'll be back
Jul 21, 2007
Deep in a sea of ennui
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I've been smashing my money league all year and it looks like it's about to go pear-shaped headed into finals. Two back-to-back losses after only losing one game for the season, and Kelly and Hurn injured so I'm made to field crabs like Clarke and Logue. Such a piss-poor way to finish.

Every year I have a rookie who spends the entire season on the bench hardly making any money and who I never get around to trading out. Bailey Scott ably filled that role for me this year.

A lot of peeps seasons are over, it should be available to these poor kents 2 - 3 before finals IMO.
100%
It makes no sense not to have it. I am still motivated for 2019 with a couple trades left and pushing for a top 1000 finish, but I want to write down my thoughts for next year

Grrr 😡

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Can anyone let me know if I can loop?
Gawn VC 134. If I want to take this can I put no playing Hayes on the ground and make captain - macrea on the bench and emg.

My problem is Dunkley (dees) is 1 emg and has played. Will I get Dunkley or Macreas points??

Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
Can anyone let me know if I can loop?
Gawn VC 134. If I want to take this can I put no playing Hayes on the ground and make captain - macrea on the bench and emg.

My problem is Dunkley (dees) is 1 emg and has played. Will I get Dunkley or Macreas points??
You get the lowest playing emergency score on that line

Last trade for season 2019:

Caleb Daniel to Dusty Martin

Nek minnit

Dusty late out

Gotta sit back and laugh. I actually had a bit of a gut feeling, thought about reversing the trade and waiting until the Dogs game, but was like eh surely not, cbf, focus on my dumplings ubereats order.

Thankfully it's round 21 and I have no *s left to give, otherwise I would cry

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
Heeney to Gresham in Rd.3, Heeney was on the nose and I thought Gresham was set to have a breakout year with more midfield time.

Gave me some decent cash in my kitbag so everyone's a winner or so I thought.

Nek minnut Heeney bounces back to form, Gresham struggles to handle a tag and now he's copped an injury and I'm relying on f***ing Setterfield.

Looked good on paper, absolute disaster in reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back