Game Day Rnd 20 - Carlton v West Coast Game Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good reality check today.

We got excited that our fringe players were good enough to match it with teams around us which is why we won some games, but today has shown that we won’t be a force until our fringe players are gone

We are missing too many of our best 22 players. Fringe players can't all be best 22. We wouldn't be able to keep them otherwise.

Tim Watson is a grub. Takes every chance to put the boots in against the Blues.He should worry about the possible side effects of the performance enhancing drugs his son and other Essendon players took under their legendary cheating coach Ser James Hird.

I'm talking about today. Having a go at a player when they are playing well at the time you are saying it, just smacks of a bias against that player.

It's funny because I have probably defended Plowman more than most on here. I don't see him as best 22 with our full list available. :)

Tim Watson is a grub. Takes every chance to put the boots in against the Blues.He should worry about the possible side effects of the performance enhancing drugs his son and other Essendon players took under their legendary cheating coach Ser James Hird.
Tim Watsons commentary would be greatly improved and indeed more entertaining if he was on drugs...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back