Autopsy Loss v Giants

I don't like telling people they are wrong but you are wrong here Kingy. He had both hands on it, and even though Reid plays with soap on his hands, he 100% had control of that ball. Until his left arm was pulled down.

I knew the AFL is all about appealing to international audiences nowadays, but I didn't think they'd go to such lengths to bring Stevie Wonder in to officiate one of their matches.

How can I be wrong it’s just an opinion that they should be consistent one way or the other and say fine drag the arm and chop every time or not

Make it easier to call

How can I be wrong it’s just an opinion that they should be consistent one way or the other and say fine drag the arm and chop every time or not

Make it easier to call

You're not allowed to drag the arm at all, that's the rule. Forget consistency they should actually learn their own rules!

You're not allowed to drag the arm at all, that's the rule. Forget consistency they should actually learn their own rules!

Yeah so im saying make it the rule you can defend the arms so its always that way

Tedeski

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 2, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Mava Fan Cooler
Chopping or pulling of the arm is a free kick. So he had his arm pulled down spoiling the mark. The courageous decision would have been to pay the free with only seconds left.
The easy decision was to call play on ti cause less of a scene.
Likewise the non 50 to Menzel which was worse. Easy option was taken but not the right one.
Win to GWS.

Kummerspeck

Cancelled
Pokemon is Life
Sep 12, 2013
AFL Club
Sydney
mitchell was our best mid prospect, we needed him ideally and still do, this idea there wasnt a spot was just drivvel peddled by harley and swans fans just justify letting him walk for reasonable dollars after we low balled him
What did the Swans offer him?

Or just pay the free that gets paid every other time??

it should have been a free, was a bullshit decision

im just saying * the rule off and umps won't have to bother, defenders can then defend

Can't believe that just came from a Swans fan who has (presumably) watched Rance play on Buddy.

what are you smoking

i agree its a free yesterday

im just tired of umps ******* up

let them chop arms or whatever like they used to, just means rampe aliir and co can too

what are you smoking

i agree its a free yesterday

im just tired of umps ******* up

let them chop arms or whatever like they used to, just means rampe aliir and co can too

Your argument just makes no sense. Because the umpires can't follow their own rules there just shouldn't be any rules?

Your argument just makes no sense. Because the umpires can't follow their own rules there just shouldn't be any rules?

no let defenders chop the arms again or defend the man

would make it easier for undersized defenders

used to be able to chop or belt a guy in the hands/arm

archer did it all the time

So frustrating watching a Swans player try to pick the footy up with one hand as he has ben pre tackled or arm held when doing so. Wish we had a coach that would get them to push the boundaries sometimes. Fagan in Brisbane has got them exploiting the hands in the back push. They test it early then play as it's adjudicated.

Mick Oxlong

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 27, 2007
AFL Club
Sydney
So frustrating watching a Swans player try to pick the footy up with one hand as he has ben pre tackled or arm held when doing so. Wish we had a coach that would get them to push the boundaries sometimes. Fagan in Brisbane has got them exploiting the hands in the back push. They test it early then play as it's adjudicated.
Who was that BB?

Back