AFL Player # 3: Darcy Parish

Remove this Banner Ad

Meh, I listen to his name. I also see his efficiency is around 70-75%. I would say that is a great return. Are you exaggerating? I think so.

Is he your whipping boy? It’s fine if he is, but don’t be unfair with the criticism just after he played a great game. What are you expecting him to be? I know for a fact that his 2019 has been far better than his 2018.

It’s cause Ridley should be playing instead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would assume SPP gets sighted for that, any question it was both high & deliberate? Think not.
Gray was probably more a chance for rough conduct on Raz. And even then, it would have been soft.
Bring that in and Redman probably gets cited for pushing whoever the port flopsy was that gifted Boak a 50.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On track to be available against Fremantle.

Young guns Darcy Parish (concussion) and Aaron Francis (whiplash) are on track to be available for selection against the Dockers after overcoming the issues that held them back from last week’s disappointing loss to the Western Bulldogs.

“Both of those players are a lot better for the weekend off – Francis with his whiplash and Parish with his concussion.

“We’re expecting them to fully train this week and be available.”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back