EPL Matchday 1

Untitled.jpg

Welcome back Norwich, Sheffield United and Aston Villa to the Prem!

Join the EPL tipping comp! (More details here)

Shoei

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 26, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal
Arsenal with a hard away game up first.

United/Chelsea tasty way to start the season.

Two potential early 6 pointers with Bournemouth/Sheff Utd and Burnley/Southampton.

Rolls around quick doesn’t it.
For me personally, I wouldn't have minded if the CL and EL finals were 1-3 weeks earlier. Would have given some of the players more of a proper off-season.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Easy three points to start. Tottenham are boring to watch but hopefully we encourage them to attack a little bit. Either a comfortable away win to Villa or lucky Tottenham win. On paper we’re comfortably the better side though.
Interesting two windows for your sides. One with a transfer ban and the other going down the fulham path signing half a squad of unknowns for 200m

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Chelsea without Hazard are now beatable for us....They'll miss him immensely I reckon.

Yeah i think we may miss losing the best player in the league and not being able to replace him haha.

I dont we've been great at OT the last couple of seasons even with Hazard.

Such a shame to have to wait until the last game of the match day for what will probably be the most watchable game. Will be good in a way that you know Man United will be in the relegation zone though, instead of other results changing it later

Such a shame to have to wait until the last game of the match day for what will probably be the most watchable game. Will be good in a way that you know Man United will be in the relegation zone though, instead of other results changing it later
They'll be on 0 gd and I'm guessing at least 3 sides will lose and have negative gd.

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm

I won't be surprised in the least to see Palace put 4 by the Toffees & have this snarky prediction of yours back-fire in your face.

Back