AF7638EC-904C-46DE-A88F-8094AA34D017.jpeg

AwwThatsApples

Cancelled
Mar 24, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
HFL
If we win against Sydney and Adelaide lose to West Coast we'll be so close to if not in the top eight!
Sydney won't be an easy opposition though. While they aren't bent on making finals they are coming off of a streak of losses which may motivate them more. Not to mention our lack of consistency.

No more *-ups or losses for the rest of the season. We have three games to go and we HAVE to win them all to make the eight.

Pisses me off that we finally get our forward structure right - helps we play under the roof mid winter - then come back home to pouring rain conditions for the next game, and it gives Ken an out to call Josh Carr to see how Jakey Neade is going, so he can bring him back into the side.

LFC2010

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 28, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Boston Celtics
At least the weather is looking somewhat brighter than what was forecasted a few days ago, at this by Thursday it'll just be cloudy :)

May 2, 2011
MacDonald Park
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, CDFC, MUFC, Redbacks
Wouldn’t underestimate the $wan$, their 13 losses have only been by an average of 17 points & just one loss has been by over 5 goals. Plus in their 5 consecutive losses, 4 have been by 10 points or less. They remind me of us in 2008, as in very competitive but can’t crack it to be in the finals. The forecast wet weather is a worry, but if our players put aside the usual negative crap, then we should get win no. 10.

Coobk001

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 26, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
SA Spurs, Anaheim Ducks, White Sox
Wouldn’t underestimate the $wan$, their 13 losses have only been by an average of 17 points & just one loss has been by over 5 goals. Plus in their 5 consecutive losses, 4 have been by 10 points or less. They remind me of us in 2008, as in very competitive but can’t crack it to be in the finals. The forecast wet weather is a worry, but if our players put aside the usual negative crap, then we should get win no. 10.
Yep. No win against the Swans ever comes easy. Especially if our kryptonite is falling from the sky.

Part of me doesn't want us to make the 8 because I want Hinkley gone, but there's always that other part that wants the miracle to occur. So

I wouldn't put $1 on us this week, but I think we might win,.with the let down to follow Vs the Kangas.

Last edited:

Hot Port

Club Legend
Oct 21, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Very nervous about this game.. you can never underestimate the swans. They had a couple of losses in a row, but were always competitive. If we can win this and the freo game, we may still make the finals..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Apr 13, 2006
The Bitter End
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
We're going to win comfortably and be in the 8 at the end of the round and Koch will have Ken's next extension drawn up and ready to be signed.

Oh and even worse, we'll drop Dixon on form and win anyway, further ruining everything.

You can just see old Hinkles dropping Dixon and replacing him with a small due to the weather.

Back