List Mgmt. Welcome to Hawthorn - Gippsland/Next Gen Academy players

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strong Aquaman vibes from that hair...

ynqgbvvav2idd2qvxqnu.jpg
Actually, more like the Hound than Drogo

images (1).jpeg

Hawthorn's Eastern High Performance Academy (male and female) spent some time at the Ricoh Centre last night. There were some photos on the HFCnextgen Instagram page. I didn't notice Sal there, but Connor Downie and I believe Todd Garner were there for sure.

The session was run by Torin Baker. Good to see the Hawks keeping in touch with these guys, hopefully we get some serious ROI next year with the two Eastern lads.

Hawthorn's Eastern High Performance Academy (male and female) spent some time at the Ricoh Centre last night. There were some photos on the HFCnextgen Instagram page. I didn't notice Sal there, but Connor Downie and I believe Todd Garner were there for sure.

The session was run by Torin Baker. Good to see the Hawks keeping in touch with these guys, hopefully we get some serious ROI next year with the two Eastern lads.
Great stuff Slick. Be interesting to see what happens with Garner.

On SM-A530F using BigFooty.com mobile app

There is a nextgen instagram page.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

T Garner in best players for Eastern Ranges on the weekend - neither C Downie nor Sal F played

Gippsland had a bye

Todd Garner was on track to being a serious prospect 18 months ago. Whats happened to him? Any of the ITK's have any idea whether he's still on our radar?

Todd Garner was on track to being a serious prospect 18 months ago. Whats happened to him? Any of the ITK's have any idea whether he's still on our radar?

I'm not an ITK and wouldn't know but he was down at the club the other day as alluded to by Slick. His playing duties are divided between Eastern and Scotch College and those who play APS can fly under the radar a little.

He's never mentioned by draft experts and hasn't been invited to any combines or the like so I would think the chances of him getting a spot with us are slim at this stage.

It was interesting his two recent games where he was named in the best players for Eastern Ranges he got 9 and 8 possessions - probably doing a shutdown job very well?

I'm not an ITK and wouldn't know but he was down at the club the other day as alluded to by Slick. His playing duties are divided between Eastern and Scotch College and those who play APS can fly under the radar a little.

He's never mentioned by draft experts and hasn't been invited to any combines or the like so I would think the chances of him getting a spot with us are slim at this stage.

His brother Joel had bigger wraps on him and was still on the board when we took Worpel. Reckon he could be a rookie chance, maybe we are hiding him at ScotchScotch.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back