List Mgmt. 7 Players wanting out? (only 7?)

Who wants out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

marty36

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 17, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
It's widely reported and fact that the big four at Richmond took pay cuts when re-negotiating their contracts to get Lynch

I think you mean wildly

Look at dustys last two times contract deal were done

BY the way you cant reduce a contract once its done or the salary cap rorts would be unstoppable, imagine Buddy saying Im going to Sydney for X amount then changing that contract especially when RFA rules apply

Aug 21, 2008
AFL Club
Adelaide
I think you mean wildly

Look at dustys last two times contract deal were done

BY the way you cant reduce a contract once its done or the salary cap rorts would be unstoppable, imagine Buddy saying Im going to Sydney for X amount then changing that contract especially when RFA rules apply

No, widely.
At the very least; Rance, Riewoldt and Cotchin took smaller contracts. They all extended last year, all within one month of each other.

Aug 21, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
No doubt he does.

But if the person who is having a crack at you is in worse form than yourself it can be a bit harsh to cop which was what seemed to be the issue.
This is true. But to be disgruntled over it is immature.

To be fair to tex, some of his form comes down to the ineptness of our forward movements and shocking foot skills. I don't know how many games you've seen of us this year, but he gets burnt badly on a regular basis.

Quite frankly, I don't believe what you're saying is true anyway. There have been a plethora of these types of rumours the last couple of years and most turn out to be nothing but someone's imagination.

marty36

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 17, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
No, widely.
At the very least; Rance, Riewoldt and Cotchin took smaller contracts. They all extended last year, all within one month of each other.

Exactly as I said extended contracts , and as I said no way dusty is on a $750k deal minimum 1 million but would be more

marty36

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 17, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
No, widely.

The whole disvussuion was made about Buddy and the AFL watching to ensure his contract is not altered Sydney must live with the enormously long deal

Exactly as I said extended contracts , and as I said no way dusty is on a $750k deal minimum 1 million but would be more

Think you will be surprised with what Dusty is on.

Not more than a million that's for sure.

marty36

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 17, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide

Can only go on reports

Noth offered 10.5 m over 7 years

It is written he accepted up to $2 million less over the 7 which equates to at worst 8.5 Million over 7 years

Are you saying you have better inside knowledge than the fox sports guys

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think you will not be surprised that you are arguing with our village idiot... ;)

LoBu

Club Legend
Dec 4, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Players are rated regardless of if they are playing twos or firsts

So that dispels that theory

But you can just say it's a biased report if you like and that it's not possible to be the worst because we have the best recruiting manager

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
I don't think so, players can't rate highly playing in the twos, that's exactly the point.

On Pixel 3 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thetrader15

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 16, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Much easier to get stars to sign for less once you’ve won a recent premiership.

Much harder when you’re past the 20 year anniversaries...
Unless they are pretty selfless and put the club ahead of themselves so they can trade in someone else

Redline

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 18, 2006
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Unless they are pretty selfless and put the club ahead of themselves so they can trade in someone else

I am sure Tex has no regrets but almost two years on the only player we really brought in on decent money has been Gibbs. We have lost McGovern, Cameron and Lever. The big two we have retained on good money are Lynch and Sloane who people now question if we paid them too much.

Morning_Fog

Premiership Player
Jun 24, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Which thread was it that either Marty or DangerSloane was crapping on about the Hawks going backwards?

GWS have a plethora of injuries. This isn’t a great Hawks win. Last week was a far better representation of where the hawk are at. They are still below us on thew ladder.

marty36

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 17, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Which thread was it that either Marty or DangerSloane was crapping on about the Hawks going backwards?
Wtf

I rate the hawks someone from there should be doing our review not that weasal Bucky cunningham

Look at the coaches they have produced

Clarkson
Hardwick
Beveridge
Simpson
Cameron
Fagan

Get the best in to evaluate our mistakes and make recommendations

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Aug 13, 2006
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
GWS have a plethora of injuries. This isn’t a great Hawks win. Last week was a far better representation of where the hawk are at. They are still below us on thew ladder.

By Monday, they'll likely be a game away from us; and they've taken a step backwards to take two steps forward.

We are desperately trying to maintain our position.

Ravenous Crow

Club Legend
Mar 18, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Jarryd Lyons, Vikings
AKA they only get to play Gold Coast once this season.

Double up games against Brisbane, GWS, West Coast and Geelong. Pretty unlucky really. As it is they've had a valuable rebuilding year and would have made finals comfortably with our fixture.

Jun 18, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide

Double up games against Brisbane, GWS, West Coast and Geelong. Pretty unlucky really. As it is they've had a valuable rebuilding year and would have made finals comfortably with our fixture.
They only played the GC once so they could a closer look at who to poach next season

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

Morning_Fog

Premiership Player
Jun 24, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
By Monday, they'll likely be a game away from us; and they've taken a step backwards to take two steps forward.

We are desperately trying to maintain our position.

This was never about out troubles and disappointments. Stop trying to compare the 2 clubs. We are a rabble but wasn’t the point!

Yes we are in a world of pain led by some ignorant, ridiculous and out of touch football administrators and coaches but IMO, the Hawk will also struggle for a number of years as well due to their own level of pigheadedness.

IIRC, they have 7 or 8 players over 30? The media are the ones pumping their rebuild up. They are not in a rebuild. 30% are over 30 years of age. That isn’t a rebuild.

The win last night was made to look much better due to the high injury count of the GWS, not the good solid football or player development from Hawthorne. Watch Port Power smash Sydney and that will give a second indicator how many injuries the GWS are carrying.

Back