Let's talk Ports! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crossing a tennis star with an astrophysicist may just produce the type of footballers we need.

The more mature posters may remember physicist Dr. John Riley playing for North Adelaide in the SNAFL.
Nuclear physiotherapist as Jack Dyer called him.

IIRC the quote correctly when he played those few games for Footscray and then North got him back on a clearance technicality, Jack said - in my day they were plumbers and carpenters and the smarties worked in a bank. Now days you have nuclear physiotherapist playing the game.

Last edited:
Nuclear physiotherapist as Jack Dyer called him.

IIRC the quote correctly when he played those few games for Footscray and then North got him back on a clearance technicality, Jack said - in my day they were plumbers and carpenters and the smarties worked in a bank. Now days you have nuclear physiotherapist playing the game.

1 game for the scray

We're relevant again! Funny how 'Hoff' is the shortest of these kids though 😀

e0a3a8aa579f6df811f71bc9a9cbf9ed-696x392.jpg

Two of Port Adelaide’s most promising young players have been named in the AFL Players’ Association '22 under 22’ squad in a reflection of the rejuvenation of their list this season.
Defender turned midfielder Dan Houston, 22, and first-year forward Connor Rozee, 19, who leads the Power’s goal kicking this year, are in the 40-man squad that was named on Tuesday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two of Port Adelaide’s most promising young players have been named in the AFL Players’ Association '22 under 22’ squad in a reflection of the rejuvenation of their list this season.
Defender turned midfielder Dan Houston, 22, and first-year forward Connor Rozee, 19, who leads the Power’s goal kicking this year, are in the 40-man squad that was named on Tuesday.

Duursma very stiff to miss out.

“The drop-off in members is significant and it hurts. The reality is that if we don’t turn it around it will impact on our ability to invest in our core business — football. “We are probably more reliant than most AFL clubs on support from our members, and it is critical we get back to basics when it comes to ensuring our members are engaged and believe in what Port Adelaide has stood for since 1870.”

58MAjVa.png

Keith and Koch intervening and trying to persuade Ken into playing proper football.

There’s been whispers about this for some time.

Would be a shame.
Would be RIDICULOUS! He will be a top 20 midfielder for most of his career.

Particularly as we picked him up in a draft we traded down in to get him and Marshall!

Any less than a top ten pick would be a disaster (if we did trade him).

Not many players his age have played so many games.

lol, "I'm just speaking off the top of my head". So he is just speculating to create click bait. :rolleyes:

Probably better suited to the media shakes head thread.
After all the sh*t he's copped from the media here wouldn't surprise me if the eagles came calling he'd jump at the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back