No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Daniher has apparently met with Sydney CEO

"It was just a catch up with Tom Harley, who was a mentor of his in the AIS. Joe was up here as I understand it, seeing a surgeon, so they just caught up for a coffee," Longmire said today.

"I don’t think there’s anything to be drawn into that other than the fact they had a coffee. I think you are allowed to catch up with people from other clubs in this industry."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s out of contract end of next year and played 2 bits of f all over 2 seasons on a big contract.

He’s just firing a shot over the bow of the club, no doubt he’s had an offer from Essendon to extend his contract and not happy with it.

Player management 101 AFAIC
Your username....what is old is new again ;)

He’s out of contract end of next year and played 2 bits of f all over 2 seasons on a big contract.

He’s just firing a shot over the bow of the club, no doubt he’s had an offer from Essendon to extend his contract and not happy with it.

Player management 101 AFAIC
Probably but do you reckon he and his Dad would possibly consider Dons have mis-managed his injuries and think a change of clubs to the same state his extended family are from, is not the worst move he could make right now ?

There was also the supplements business ... he was at the club at the time, very young the talk was his father went berserk at the club
Indeed. It would all play on your mind if weighing things up. Dons would need to make him feel sure that their club finally gets their s**t together on and off field for next decade or you would be silly not to consider moving to a club that been run far more stable for sometime. The culture at Swans been so much better than * for some time. You would be mad if you were him or his family to not give it full consideration.

Indeed. It would all play on your mind if weighing things up. Dons would need to make him feel sure that their club finally gets their s**t together on and off field for next decade or you would be silly not to consider moving to a club that been run far more stable for sometime. The culture at Swans been so much better than * for some time. You would be mad if you were him or his family to not give it full consideration.
And I don't see the dopers doing a pants down full confession. Too damaging to the individuals involved and their non footy business interests and to the AFL brand. Hence the lingering stench. And Tird on the scrap heap.

This game tonight * v Dogs is gold. Still only early but if it keep going this way and looking at the draw ahead - it’s quite possible * and Cows both miss the 8 and the dogs and port sneak in.

Ahhh, I get the same fuzzy feeling when * get hammered as I do after a big win by the mighty Blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back