We're a s**t Show - Fagan is a Complete Fraud, We're Rotten to the Core

Remove this Banner Ad

We lost 300 members? OH MY GOD. HIT THE PANIC STATIONS. They probably all died.

Comparing crowd attendances to previous years might paint a better picture.
Nearly 3% down on last year should have them concerned.

Last edited:

It’s ok, there’s 3,000 waiting to replace them.

This is a good point. I stupidly gave up my ticket (next to my 3 mates) after the first year of AO due to work commitments, and only last year rejoined as a 3 game member.

As frustrated as I am with the club, if an 11 game seated membership comes up next year, i'll take it.

This is a good point. I stupidly gave up my ticket (next to my 3 mates) after the first year of AO due to work commitments, and only last year rejoined as a 3 game member.

As frustrated as I am with the club, if an 11 game seated membership comes up next year, i'll take it.
There were AOFM memberships available this year. Sell it to a mate for the port matches and use it yourself for the crows matches

Where are the two big announcements Fages the Fraud said were coming this week?

1) You can get a drink bottle with your membership renewal
2) We won some award related to high school e-sports

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh that’s just something a fraud says when they’re under the pump and forced to say something publicly when their usual method is to run and hide.

I have a genuine question to ask. As we all know, Fagan declared he wanted the best footy department in the country. Quite clearly that isn't true.

My question though is - is our footy department actually better than what we had when Fagan took over? Can anyone compare the roles from his first year to now?

I have a genuine question to ask. As we all know, Fagan declared he wanted the best footy department in the country. Quite clearly that isn't true.

My question though is - is our footy department actually better than what we had when Fagan took over? Can anyone compare the roles from his first year to now?

It’s clearly not. Noble was mediocre, but Burton is a complete disaster. Teague was probably exceptional in his role but had nowhere to go and his philosophies probably weren’t a great fit. His replace is a complete disaster. Poulos crapped all over Burton in a fitness role and he’s replaced with Burton’s underling from the injury ravaged Lions, another humongous downgrade. What we’ve actually learned is that Fagan had no place to make such promises. He didn’t then, and doesn’t now, have any idea about Aussie Rules.

Our primary issue is bleedingly obvious. We don’t have anybody (with a backbone) in a senior role that has seen how a successful club structures up a football department. We don’t even need a full review. Just slip Neil Balme $200k to review our footy dept org chart, salary structure and job descriptions. I bet that he could identify why we get so little result for the same gross spend as other clubs very quickly.

Coaching staff the day he took over in 2014:
Head coach: Brenton Sanderson
Senior assistant coach (Forwards): Mark Bickley
Assistant coach (Ruck/Stoppages): Matthew Clarke
Assistant coach (Midfield): Scott Camporeale
Assistant coach (Defence): Darren Milburn
Head of Football: David Noble

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Coaching staff the day he took over in 2014:
Head coach: Brenton Sanderson
Senior assistant coach (Forwards): Mark Bickley
Assistant coach (Ruck/Stoppages): Matthew Clarke
Assistant coach (Midfield): Scott Camporeale
Assistant coach (Defence): Darren Milburn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So coaching quality is about the same if not worse AND we replaced Noble with Burton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back