Your upcoming gigs

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw Cog and Childish Gambino recently. Both put on a great show, but Gambino was something else. Great presence. Hilltop next month.

My son really wanted to see Childish Gambino. We bought I adult and 1 children's ticket. My wife was going to take him, but a week before asked me to go because she wasn't that keen. I tried to talk her around because I have taken my son to a few gigs, but she said she was not that interested. Then England made the WC final and I had to stay home and watch, so she took him.

She is a veteran gig attender. Literally seen hundreds of bands and she came home raving about it. She said he was incredible.

Literally seen hundreds of bands and she came home raving about it. She said he was incredible.

He really was - I wasn’t quite sure what to expect but he was brilliant. Great stage presence and can sing. Band was excellent too. Rapt I went.

The bloke is an absolute showman and has a commanding on stage presence. Praying to god they get to do a gig at belvoir or red hill and bloody soon.

Arguably the best live band atm.
Yeah they should be coming back soon with the second album later so that would be awesome to see them in a bigger venue.

Just been on a ticket buying frenzy. Got the following gigs coming up.

Seeker Lover Keeper
Elton John
Justin Townes Earle
Billy Bragg
Pixies
Cowboy Junkies

Just been on a ticket buying frenzy. Got the following gigs coming up.

Seeker Lover Keeper
Elton John
Justin Townes Earle
Billy Bragg
Pixies
Cowboy Junkies
Stoked about pixies returning especially to play Surfer Rosa and Come on Pilgrim

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stoked about pixies returning especially to play Surfer Rosa and Come on Pilgrim

Pixies are a band I really like, but they were not part of my youth. I had tickets for them the last time but my sister in law who is a bigger fan than me missed out so I let her have mine. Very excited to finally see them.

Pixies are a band I really like, but they were not part of my youth. I had tickets for them the last time but my sister in law who is a bigger fan than me missed out so I let her have mine. Very excited to finally see them.
Last time I saw them at Belvoir you got a CD of the gig as part of the ticket. Came in a great little digipack just like it was from the shops. Really cool memento. Hope they do it again.

I never thought I’d get the chance to see them. Then they reformed and came out twice! They are just a seminal band for so many great ones m. Great live but their stage banter is non-existent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back