Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2018
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Stop taking BS.

Line theory wasn’t created by BRE.

Someone with megalomania and severe mental illness started referring to it.

Wonder if it runs in the family?

The line theory is from the CG site to the JR site. It happens to run right through the Claremont Hotel sweetie. It is supposed to go to Collie according to a video someone in the USA made & posted. That is linking or paying homage to David and Catherine Burnie I think SS is on the line. Anyway this American person links it to the Museum at Jandakot Airport. It got a little bizarre at that point. I am keen on members thoughts. Please do not post if what you say is over the top in comment. We do not need that.

Medusa

Draftee
Aug 6, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
I have been told about this site as i have a very strong interest in this.
I have extremely good intuition, where is the first person of interest and where they are. Trying not to use names and im always pulled to a place. Its driving me up the wall because the person so wants me to tell the parents but how am i supposed to do that or the police for that matter. They will think im crazy. I dont know what else to say without breaching the policy.

petedavo

Club Legend
Dec 12, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
I have been told about this site as i have a very strong interest in this.
I have extremely good intuition, where is the first person of interest and where they are. Trying not to use names and im always pulled to a place. Its driving me up the wall because the person so wants me to tell the parents but how am i supposed to do that or the police for that matter. They will think im crazy. I dont know what else to say without breaching the policy.
Welcome to the thread. I would suggest that you should contact in the first instance Western Australian Police Macro Task Force. If you have, all well and good. If you're unwilling to do so, then I could suggest posting whatever information you think you're received upon this thread»
And then whatever information that you might think is coming to you can be put under some skeptical analysis and you can see if that information is considered by anyone else to be of some pertinence to this case, before you contact the Task Force.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Whispers around Nedlands suggest a place of interest is in fact the Karrakatta cemetery. Personally I don't believe but that's the line people are taking who have been interviewed recently.

My guess would be closer to Huntingdale and probably a swampy area, now built over with the suburban crawl

sprockets

Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Whispers around Nedlands suggest a place of interest is in fact the Karrakatta cemetery. Personally I don't believe but that's the line people are taking who have been interviewed recently.

My guess would be closer to Huntingdale and probably a swampy area, now built over with the suburban crawl
I can imagine why he'd take someone there, being a place of sexual significance to him.

I can imagine why he'd take someone there, being a place of sexual significance to him.

The locals who saw him there are suggesting he did more than just sit around whilst there. I just don't see how that's possible.

The cemetery is busy from 5am with dog walkers, 6am with council workers, 7am with cemetery workers, then the train commuters and school kids cutting through etc etc. I just can't imagine digging a hole deep enough without being seen. At night, it would be possible but that would certainly raise questions if someone was working at night in a cemetery.

petedavo

Club Legend
Dec 12, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
The locals who saw him there are suggesting he did more than just sit around whilst there. I just don't see how that's possible.

The cemetery is busy from 5am with dog walkers, 6am with council workers, 7am with cemetery workers, then the train commuters and school kids cutting through etc etc. I just can't imagine digging a hole deep enough without being seen. At night, it would be possible but that would certainly raise questions if someone was working at night in a cemetery.
Using a hole dug the day before by the cemetery for an early burial the next morning, and left unattended overnight has been speculated on forums over the years.
The general idea being that the body of SS could've been concealed in a preexisting grave on the night.
It's generally thought to be difficult to sleuth a list of possible gravesites by amateur detectives because MCB database via the website is not searchable by date of burial. I'd assume that is on the list of places that police have to go through, and there's probably many others.
I don't envy their chances as ground penetrating radar would be complicated due to the cemetery burying bodies on top of previous burials as plot leases expire. For example, the cemetery renewal program has seen a vast expansion of this practice. http://www.mcb.wa.gov.au/our-cemeteries/karrakatta-cemetery/cemetery-renewal

Last edited:
Using a hole dug the day before by the cemetery for an early burial the next morning, and left unattended overnight has been speculated on forums over the years.
The general idea being that the body of SS could've been concealed in a preexisting grave on the night.
It's generally thought to be difficult to sleuth a list of possible gravesites by amateur detectives because MCB database via the website is not searchable by date of burial. I'd assume that is on the list of places that police have to go through, and there's probably many others.
I don't envy their chances as ground penetrating radar would be complicated due to the cemetery burying bodies on top of previous burials as plot leases expire. For example, the cemetery renewal program has seen a vast expansion of this practice. http://www.mcb.wa.gov.au/our-cemeteries/karrakatta-cemetery/cemetery-renewal

this is possible.

As mentioned above, I found it hard to believe a full grave could be dug or a shallow grave not being uncovered. but what you propose is completely possible.

There are number of graves left open each night, with loads of soft sand nearby to tidy things up

Badge666

Cancelled
Jan 12, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
No. No.Very Theatrical suppositions about SS and Karrakatta -sorry but nigh impossible at a busy major city cemetery like that -workers and mourners would be onto it like a flash with open graves waiting to be filled the next day , and digging the soft earth from a filled grave is going to be evident to workers , security patrols etc- digging even a shallow grave in soft earth takes hours and the last thing any murderer wants to do is draw attention to themselves at a metropolitan cemetery.
The Calabrian Mafia did bury a victim in a recently filled grave at a deserted remote country cemetery in Shepparton East some years ago but there was a fair biota local knowledge involved in that one and no chance of being seen at night or full-time staff discovering it.
No.
The KK victim was taken to the cemetery primarily to frighten the wits out of her ,and possibly with some goth/bondage fantasies or homage to Richard Ramirizez who had a well publicised fascination with graves and cemeteries.
I am sure there are a number of young women who had been drinking in the Claremont precinct who were also abducted and assaulted to varying degrees but never reported it or spoke about it at the time or ever again.

Krusty Crab

Team Captain
Jan 5, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
if the csk was to bury SS in a pre dug grave at KK cemetery, then could one elongate on this to suggest premeditation of the crime? in my view to facilitate the above idea, the csk would need to bring a shovel, and have a look around before the crime to find an empty grave to use. if he hadn't done this prior home work, i cant see him hunting around the cemetery in the dark looking for a fresh dug grave, then trying to find a shovel, the whole time hanging on to a dead body. also, if we are to believe that BRE is the CSK, and all his alleged crimes are legit, then the whole premeditation idea doesn't fit. the pinching of clothes from washing lines, the sexual assault in huntingdale, even the assault at HH, how much was actually pre-planned? it looks like none of these crimes had exit strategies planned for.

If BRE is the CSK, then i believe SS was a bungled rape. as with the previous alleged crimes he had apparently raped before, but extreme violence was not in the plan. maybe she fought back, maybe she tried to escape, which made him angry, and brought upon the violence, which then resulted in the murder as a way to hide the crime and guarantee silence. If this is the case then in my view she would of been put into the car, and he would of retreated to an area he knew well while figuring out what to do. My belief is that if BRE is the CSK, then SS will be somewhere in huntingdale/gosnells or near by. unfortunately this area at that time had a lot of bushland, some of which is now housing estates.

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Getting into a pre-dug grave is not an issue, a ladder will do (which he would possess). Now is the hard part, actually digging further down and removing the soil with no mechanical aid. Why would you bother? Perth was sparsely populated so he could already have a site prepared not to far away and reduce the risk of being seen to near zero.

Getting into a pre-dug grave is not an issue, a ladder will do (which he would possess). Now is the hard part, actually digging further down and removing the soil with no mechanical aid. Why would you bother? Perth was sparsely populated so he could already have a site prepared not to far away and reduce the risk of being seen to near zero.

I agree

It seems unlikely, especially given the other bodies were just dumped.

I'd suggest SS was dummped in the once swampy areas just like huntingdale and now built over

Jan 21, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
East Perth
I can see no reason to think SS was buried anywhere. There is no indication that the CSK buried or attempted to bury anyone, but rather, what he did was loosely cover the bodies that have been found with tree branches....

What we do know is that a howling blood curdling scream was heard in the Mosman Park area........ we also know that a similar scream was heard in Wellard also, where JR was found...... As for CG well Englington is isolated enough for no-one to hear any sounds........ I suspect SS was murdered right where the screams where heard. Being that she was his first murder (that we know of) I suspect a bit of panic would have been in play and she was dumped/concealed in a hurry and probably not far from where the screams where heard. He learned from that when it came to JR and CG.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

petedavo

Club Legend
Dec 12, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
I can see no reason to think SS was buried anywhere. There is no indication that the CSK buried or attempted to bury anyone, but rather, what he did was loosely cover the bodies that have been found with tree branches....

What we do know is that a howling blood curdling scream was heard in the Mosman Park area........ we also know that a similar scream was heard in Wellard also, where JR was found...... As for CG well Englington is isolated enough for no-one to hear any sounds........ I suspect SS was murdered right where the screams where heard. Being that she was his first murder (that we know of) I suspect a bit of panic would have been in play and she was dumped/concealed in a hurry and probably not far from where the screams where heard. He learned from that when it came to JR and CG.......
Looking for SS.
The reports of Screams at Mosman Park, that a witness who lived near Coles apparently was disturbed enough to look and saw a couple near a car makes me wonder if it was SS and if she ended up in this bin a few hours before the rubbish removal truck emptied it?
8e46b7198acd63e26682c816aed57b48.jpg

Witness at corner St Leonard's St and Monument St saw a couple at a car on Monument St. One of the nearest streets to turn off Monument St if you wanted to escape the attention of witnesses is Lochee St, especially if the shopping centre carpark was the original destination for a sexual assault. The closest possible dump site is the Coles dumpster. It's reasonably secluded and anyways neighbours probably so used to people dumping their rubbish in it, they'd probably not register anything unusual. A bit of cardboard on top and rubbish collection early morning before Coles opened and viola! No trace. Body under a mountain of landfill IMO.

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Witness at corner St Leonard's St and Monument St saw a couple at a car on Monument St. One of the nearest streets to turn off Monument St if you wanted to escape the attention of witnesses is Lochee St, especially if the shopping centre carpark was the original destination for a sexual assault. The closest possible dump site is the Coles dumpster. It's reasonably secluded and anyways neighbours probably so used to people dumping their rubbish in it, they'd probably not register anything unusual. A bit of cardboard on top and rubbish collection early morning before Coles opened and viola! No trace. Body under a mountain of landfill IMO.

Again, the risk factor of this seems too high for someone planning a murder when there are other options available.

He'd hope he or his vehicle wasn't seen whilst doing this​
Hope the bin wasn't full​
Hope the bin wasn't locked​
Have to lift a lifeless body up and into the bin (which if anyone has tried to move a limp body before knows is very hard)​
Not leave any sign of evidence of him there​
Hope no one notices the body in the bin if adding rubbish to it​
Hope it's collected before the smell of the body raises an issue​

THE STATE OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA -v- EDWARDS [No 2] [2019] WASC 282

HEARD: 24 & 25 JUNE 2019
DELIVERED: 9 AUGUST 2019

Criminal law - Evidence - Whether evidence is relevant - Rulings made.

This one is a doozy!

Wow ... there's a lot to see in here. Names included and some initials so we might be good to use those but keep our discussion within the limits of the document as it pertains to witnesses.

One thing jumped out at me which is probably trivial in the bigger scheme but, any relationship that starts on April Fools Day probably won't end well.

31 The State says that the relevance of this is that the relationship with CG commenced on 1 April 1997 and Ms Glennon went missing on 15 March 1997.

Sorbet Bliss

Team Captain
Feb 26, 2018
This just in. With more to come.

"The Supreme Court judge presiding over the Claremont serial killings trial has chastised prosecutors for failing to advise the court over potential new evidence — after it emerged a separate two day hearing would need to be held to deal with new issues arising from objections."

Sorbet Bliss

Team Captain
Feb 26, 2018
"These matters are yet to be resolved, so at a criminal case conference in the Supreme Court of WA on Friday, a two-day hearing was tentatively scheduled for October 21 and 22 - less than four weeks before the murder trial is set to start."

"Justice Stephen Hall, who will hear the nine-month trial without a jury, initially planned to push through most of the Christmas break but now concedes that could prove difficult, especially for witnesses.
The trial will now break for a fortnight, resuming on January 6, but legal argument may be heard during that period."

"Edwards appeared in court on Friday via videolink from the maximum-security Casuarina Prison but must appear at the hearing in October in person."

craigos

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
This document is like a treasure hunt, feels like a spoiler to keep jumping out with finds so I'll give you a hint. We finally might have the answer as to exactly what was used to bind the victims.
Care to save me some reading time? :)

Care to save me some reading time? :)

Okay, deemed to be irrelevant 'knot' evidence but interesting nonetheless and it might come up again particularly that he made clotheslines out of Telstra cable.

34 The next objection is to paragraphs 130 - 132. In these paragraphs CG states that the accused is adept at knots and that she first noticed this when he showed her how to release a knot on a tarpaulin. She says that the accused made clotheslines at the house they lived in and that he used cable that was from Telstra.

35 The State says that this evidence is relevant because the complainant in the Karrakatta offences states that she was tied up with a piece of knotted cord that appeared to have been pre-prepared and that had the effect of handcuffs. The apparent implication is that a special ability with knots is a characteristic that is relevant to the identity of perpetrator of the Karrakatta offences. Further, the State suggest that this evidence is capable of establishing such a special ability.

36 The defence say that evidence that on one occasion CG had difficulty untying a knot and that the accused showed her how to do it does not have any probative value in relation to the offences against KG (the Karrakatta complainant). KG does not give any evidence about the expertise or otherwise of her assailant, just that she had trouble getting out of being tied up. The defence say that this can happen for a great many reasons which have nothing to do with the expertise of the person who tied the knot.

37 Neither the evidence of KG nor that of CG establish any special or distinctive ability in tying knots. Far less can it be said that there is any feature established by this evidence that can be said to be clearly present in the Karrakatta offences. The evidence of CG is general and unremarkable and does not reveal any characteristic that is uncommon or capable of being used to distinguish the accused from other people. The fact that the accused was able to demonstrate to CG how to untie a knot in a tarpaulin and set up clotheslines at their house does not make it any more likely that he was the assailant in the Karrakatta offences. The evidence is not relevant.

petedavo

Club Legend
Dec 12, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast

petedavo

Club Legend
Dec 12, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Presumably, CH doesn't remember where that bush lot is. Or it was kept out of the judgement, to presumably stop half of Perth showing up this weekend to fossick about. Well, it was "south" and not the Miller Rd dump site. So that narrows it down, not by much at all. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back