FTA-TV First Date - Part 4 and the summer of tennis

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of binge watching.. did so the other week with Twin Peaks (was too young for it when it originally came out)- really enjoyed that one.

Hey there's another example of a re-boot.

Only seen series one tho thus far, havent got to two yet.

Yeah the second season is very good

I just got a new bed base and mattress this week. It's heavenly. The cleaner doesn't have to do the bedroom this week since I cleaned it before the stuff arrived. He'll be putting on clean sheets every two weeks when he comes. My place is so small that he won't even use the hour he's allotted. The vacuuming and cleaning the bathroom are his main jobs. I should have left dishes in the sink to wash. I've never had someone else clean up after me. I've always been the cleaner. Zsa Zsa is safely in the bedroom. She almost had a stroke when my bed and mattress arrived.

Yeah ive never had a cleaner either. Its a bit awks, like you hang around in the apartment or do you leave them to it?

I feel awkward enough when the Coles delivery guy comes and unpacks the groceries.

I like it lol less work for me and wifey to do at least lol

Yeah ive never had a cleaner either. Its a bit awks, like you hang around in the apartment or do you leave them to it?

I feel awkward enough when the Coles delivery guy comes and unpacks the groceries.

I have to be here while he cleans. I'll stay in the living room when he's in the kitchen and bathroom and then when he vacuums I'll just go into the bedroom with my computer and offer succour to poor Zsa Zsa.

Coles unpacks your groceries? Do they do that with Woolies too? I haven't done that yet since I do my monthly big shop at Woolies with a friend. I'm having someone from the council take me to Aldi or Highpoint every two weeks. I took an Uber to Aldi a few weeks ago, but I didn't buy much since I had to pack the stuff myself. I need someone with me to do that sort of thing. It's nice having a bigger freezer in my new fridge. I can now buy enough meat to last me a month.

Ch 7 is showing Lifetime movies again at noon. Today is The Perfect Assistant, one in "The Perfect..." series. Oh yeah... Rachel Hunter is in this one. I remember being surprised to see her in a Lifetime movie.

Cleaner just arrived...

I have to be here while he cleans. I'll stay in the living room when he's in the kitchen and bathroom and then when he vacuums I'll just go into the bedroom with my computer and offer succour to poor Zsa Zsa.

Coles unpacks your groceries? Do they do that with Woolies too? I haven't done that yet since I do my monthly big shop at Woolies with a friend. I'm having someone from the council take me to Aldi or Highpoint every two weeks. I took an Uber to Aldi a few weeks ago, but I didn't buy much since I had to pack the stuff myself. I need someone with me to do that sort of thing. It's nice having a bigger freezer in my new fridge. I can now buy enough meat to last me a month.

Ch 7 is showing Lifetime movies again at noon. Today is The Perfect Assistant, one in "The Perfect..." series. Oh yeah... Rachel Hunter is in this one. I remember being surprised to see her in a Lifetime movie.

Cleaner just arrived...

Yeah for sure they do, its their job. It comes in huge crates and they unpack it on the kitchen bench.

Not a woolies person, but id assume they would. I only do an order a few times a year- mainly staples and non perishables. And all the heavy stuff i dont have to lug up the stairs then myself :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah for sure they do, its their job. It comes in huge crates and they unpack it on the kitchen bench.

Not a woolies person, but id assume they would. I only do an order a few times a year- mainly staples and non perishables. And all the heavy stuff i dont have to lug up the stairs then myself :)

I used to have my groceries delivered from Safeway when I lived in Box Hill. It cost a few dollars, but saved me from dragging home the heavy stuff once a month. My record was 17 bags of groceries at one time. I felt embarrassed only paying $3 so when the deliverer came, I pretended I wasn't home and they left them by the front door. Once the van left, I'd go out and bring them in.

The cleaner has come and gone. He even cleaned the outside of all of my kitchen cupboards and the stove. He said that I can leave the dishes in the sink for him to wash and dry next time and do some other smaller cleaning duties since my place is so small and he has the time. Next time he'll have to vacuum my bedroom and change the sheets for me. I think I can get used to this! :p

I used to have my groceries delivered from Safeway when I lived in Box Hill. It cost a few dollars, but saved me from dragging home the heavy stuff once a month. My record was 17 bags of groceries at one time. I felt embarrassed only paying $3 so when the deliverer came, I pretended I wasn't home and they left them by the front door. Once the van left, I'd go out and bring them in.

The cleaner has come and gone. He even cleaned the outside of all of my kitchen cupboards and the stove. He said that I can leave the dishes in the sink for him to wash and dry next time and do some other smaller cleaning duties since my place is so small and he has the time. Next time he'll have to vacuum my bedroom and change the sheets for me. I think I can get used to this! :p
How's zsa zsa? Hiding from the cleaner?

Have you checked whether your statue is still there in the living room yet.

Last edited:
How's zsa zsa? Hiding from the cleaner?
Zsa Zsa remained under the bed in my bedroom the entire time. Next time I'll have to put her in my spare bedroom. She's been traumatised by all of the movement in here this week. I slept on my couch in the living room for a few days before my new bed arrived and she had no bed to sleep in during the afternoons. Instead she squeezed herself between two sections of the couch cushions and made a bit of a cave for herself to sleep in.

Have you checked whether your statute is still there in the living room yet.
I have nothing of value in my home to take, especially since I had my laptop with me. However, I did check my knives. I learned that from watching those Lifetime movies. :D

Have you seen those ads for the cat scent/spray to calm them.

Would have to be the biggest load of tish ive ever seen..
I had thought of getting that for Zsa Zsa when I first got her to give it a try. A bit expensive. She'll always be afraid of strangers. She did get used to my brother when he was here last year. However, the tease used to stare at her and she'd run away. I should have charted her changes the past two years. I still can't pick her up and she'd never jump in my lap. However, she loves it when I pet her and even lets me scratch her stomach, so she must trust me. But when I want to brush her... zoom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back