News Brayden Crossley positive drug test

Remove this Banner Ad

Doing some research on Google it states that Cocaine can stay in the system with a Urine test for up to 3 days heavy user 2 weeks... so he must have only just done it recently silly boy...

They're saying Coke in-season is performance enhancing? What like steroids or something? Madness. Give him a half season off as a deterrent, but 4 years for what heaps of players would be doing on an off season trip is over the top.
Totally agree it's ridiculous

With all the awareness sessions the club facilitates for players for things like this these days this is beyond stupid!
Probably goes a long way to saying how little these awareness sessions are doing to 18 and 19 year old kids. They think they'll get through no problems until they get caught.

Interesting to see how it got in his system if he claims he never took it and will fight it.

Probably goes a long way to saying how little these awareness sessions are doing to 18 and 19 year old kids. They think they'll get through no problems until they get caught.

Interesting to see how it got in his system if he claims he never took it and will fight it.
Club had an eye on him were whispers

Really disappointing conduct from young Brayden. Hopefully this doesn't ruin his brother's chances of getting drafted in a few months from now.

Nicholls the winner here.
T-Nicks is doing cartwheels right now. Can't believe his luck and that he will almost definitely remain on our list in 2020. It's about time we drafted/traded in a proper backup ruckman this off season!

Really disappointing conduct from young Brayden. Hopefully this doesn't ruin his brother's chances of getting drafted in a few months from now.

T-Nicks is doing cartwheels right now. Can't believe his luck and that he will almost definitely remain on our list in 2020. It's about time we drafted/traded in a proper backup ruckman this off season!
Prefer Ruckmen that are mobile like Grundy or can mark the ball. Proper Ruckmen just too slow in modern games.

Family reacts to the positive drug test of Gold Coast Suns AFL player Brayden Crossley

I assumed that 'B' sample is taken at the same time as 'A' sample. 'A' sample was taken May 25. Anybody can clarify that?

Crossley’s father, Troy Crossley — a Southport Sharks Hall of Famer — said the whole family was hurting but defended his son’s innocence as they push for the results of a B-sample taken three weeks ago.

(Brayden) is not responsible (for the positive test). We are totally confident Brayden is innocent. He doesn’t have the ability to lie.
We have pinpointed where we think it’s come from. We just want the results back (for the B-sample).
There will be a lot more to come out.

Father defend son is pretty reasonable, but I doubt he is innocent.

When your A sample is positive it’s unlikely it would change with a B sample.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Assuming they were taken at the same time. That's not what the article claims. 'A' sample was urine, 'B' could be hair (way more accurate and detect drugs over long period)?

Quick search
With hair testing, cocaine may show up in results for at least 90 days after someone has used the last dose.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, there's your personal reasons.

Dickhead
That was my initial reaction* too, Explains the listing on the injury report.

*After a stream of four letter words of course.
I hope you've taken some kind of legal stimulant (Coffee, Red Bull), could be a busy afternoon and evening for you.
Looks like I won't be just on the board for inputting medal votes tonight at work.

Might need to bring in some Baileys to Irish up my coffee. :'(

How the fu** is buddy still in the league then?
He's an A-Lister that would bring the AFL down if his drug use was publicised.

C and D-Graders like Keefe, Thomas, Murray and Crossley the AFL doesn't care about. Most people outside of oppo clubs wouldn't have heard of them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back