Unofficial Preview Sydney Swans vs Port Adelaide - Heeney's 100th game

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
id be throwing jack mcveigh , smith on crutches, grundy if he wants to unretire, heck even Tippett out for round 23

id rather wait for buddys 300th though

id like to see old stars chaired off and get a guard of honour etc

And a chance to wrap Heeney, Sir Dane, Buddy and Aliir in wool.

Reckon Buddy will be doing everything he can to play the last round. Not for his 300th so much, more to see off his team mates.

i reckon He would play this game if the team let him

Cause you can't teach height. 🤣
I want a proper ruck - sick of every team thrashing us out of the midfield.
McLean wasn't setting the world on fire in the NEAFL. Having a real crack for us though. Maybe Grassy'll do the same.
McLean was listed as a KPP who rucks a bit. Getting a good look at a guy who seems to have character and a strong body. Playing ruck gives him time in the middle.
Might be seeing a big midfielder in the making? We need a couple.

We aren’t that bad. 2 point loss to the Giants, 1 point to the Dockers. In fact in the last 6 rounds we have a better percentage than the bombers and they are 5-1 in the last 6 games.

You are generous. Until we can score we will continue to be fairly average

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McLean was listed as a KPP who rucks a bit. Getting a good look at a guy who seems to have character and a strong body. Playing ruck gives him time in the middle.
Might be seeing a big midfielder in the making? We need a couple.

I see him as a second ruck/forward, a Callum Sinclair with decent skills, if you will

We aren’t that bad. 2 point loss to the Giants, 1 point to the Dockers. In fact in the last 6 rounds we have a better percentage than the bombers and they are 5-1 in the last 6 games.

think we are a monty for the moral victory finals

He's only 185cm but yeah I guess he plays taller than his size. Reminds me a bit of Hayward

Hayward is good, Rozee will be better and by a margin, that’s expected though, Rozee is a top 5 selection in a very strong draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back