Rumour Suns putting pressure on Jack to commit.

Remove this Banner Ad

As a Crows fan i would swap B.Crouch and Gibbs for Luko in a heartbeat .
There is a great chance that Luko tops out as an AFC Tom Lynch level player - someone who at best spends a couple of years around the AA squad as a connecting flanker type.

Is that worth it?

When mids are slow, unskilled and can’t find the ball, we call them “impact” midfielders.
Who are you talking about?

Brad Crouch is averaging 30 disposals a game, plays inside and out, has burst pace away from the contest and really physically impacts it when he is there. He will win the B&F and should be All Australian squad.

Clearly very skilled. Often is having to do rushed kicks away from the contest this year. That's not unskilled, and only shows a complete absence of game knowledge if you think that.

Brad Crouch is averaging 30 disposals a game, plays inside and out, has burst pace away from the contest and really physically impacts it when he is there. He will win the B&F and should be All Australian squad.

Clearly very skilled. Often is having to do rushed kicks away from the contest this year. That's not unskilled, and only shows a complete absence of game knowledge if you think that.

He is a very boring player and won’t be anywhere near AA.

Like getting a medical certificate for a common cold.

Not sure if you're just taking taking the piss, but OCD can have huge detriment on a person's functioning and quality of life. Besides that, the majority of people with OCD have a comorbid condition such as depression or anxiety to deal with.

B Crouch isn't physical mate, I've seen first hand many times him not crack in hard enough when it's time to go.
Yes he holds his ground most of the time but he isn't worrying anyone out there.
That said I'd hate to lose him.

As a Crows fan i would swap B.Crouch and Gibbs for Luko in a heartbeat .

It would be negligent not to.
A good but very injury prone midfielder and a 30 year old who can't get a game in a mediocre side.
for
An 18 year old A+ talent who started slow in difficult circumstances but has shown significant improvement within his first season and looks to be a versatile athletic, supremely skilled 196cm player.

No brainer if that was the offer being considered.

A good but very injury prone midfielder and a 30 year old who can't get a game in a mediocre side.
for
An 18 year old A+ talent who started slow in difficult circumstances but has shown significant improvement within his first season and looks to be a versatile athletic, supremely skilled 196cm player.

If there was a possible trade for Lukosius, I would have thought the crows Carlton 1st, Greenwood and Jenkins for lukosius and maybe the pick in the 50's GC have is fair for both sides

If there was a possible trade for Lukosius, I would have thought the crows Carlton 1st, Greenwood and Jenkins for lukosius and maybe the pick in the 50's GC have is fair for both sides
how many years left on Jenkins contract?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

for

Theres more chance that Luko ends up like Westhoff or Tom Lynch (Adel) than Nick Reiwoldt.
Not someone you give the farm away for.

Whilst I agree with you on that.

Brad Crouch and Gibbs are hardly the farm.

They would be on-field coaches for the decent young guys at best. Problem is, neither have exemplary work ethic or game smarts that could set a great example. Not sure if the Suns need more journey-men with no mongrel.

Mind boggling - zero chance they would play in the same team again if they left

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
That would be interesting. Both Kings would have played his year for the GC. Interesting thought. I wonder if the saints would have taken Lukosious at 4?

Whilst I agree with you on that.

Brad Crouch and Gibbs are hardly the farm.
Brad Crouch will be an AA squad midfielder this year. He would be the best midfielder at both the Crows and GCS, whichever one he plays at.

He's coming back after a year off, so he's just getting better and better and he's ALREADY averaging 30+.

Brad Crouch will be an AA squad midfielder this year. He would be the best midfielder at both the Crows and GCS, whichever one he plays at.

He's coming back after a year off, so he's just getting better and better and he's ALREADY averaging 30+.

Open your other eye - Brad Crouch is not making the AA squad this year.

Open your other eye - Brad Crouch is not making the AA squad this year.

I may be biased here, but I’d have all of Neale, Zorko and Lyons ahead of Brouch for the AA squad this year. He can rack up the pill, but doesn’t do a whole lot of damage.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Gold coast have to put a line in the sand this year and say no to any young players wanting to leave. What would be the point in giving up Lukocious for a similar draft pick they got him with.
2 years after using that draft pick do they give up the player again?

Brisbane had a similar situation happening a while back and they got tough. Look at them now

Because in the event he did ask to leave this year, what are the chances he wants to stay at the end of next year when he's uncontracted?

Again it's all hypothetical at this stage but putting a line in the sand is not worth it for players of 1 year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back