Player Watch #35: Harry "Coleman" Petty – the answer to our KPF woes?

Remove this Banner Ad

Petty has showed some positive signs up forward mostly up against a lack of ability in the back half, he seems more comfortable leading up to the ball.

And i am certainly not ready to give up on Weideman or think Petty has gone past him. Weid had a big end to last year and was BOG in the elim final. His body hasn't allowed him to make a full go at it this year.

Petty has showed some positive signs up forward mostly up against a lack of ability in the back half, he seems more comfortable leading up to the ball.

And i am certainly not ready to give up on Weideman or think Petty has gone past him. Weid had a big end to last year and was BOG in the elim final. His body hasn't allowed him to make a full go at it this year.

Petty has gone past the Weid - he's in the team after all. Weid could still take a leap forward and win his spot back, but its a bit of a worry that a guy with several more seasons in the system has lost his spot to Petty, and also to Tim Smith or Preuss. Big year coming up for the Weid.

Weideman CHF Petty FF

Petty has gone past the Weid - he's in the team after all. Weid could still take a leap forward and win his spot back, but its a bit of a worry that a guy with several more seasons in the system has lost his spot to Petty, and also to Tim Smith or Preuss. Big year coming up for the Weid.
Shout yourself a look at the injury list mate, Weid has been on it for some time, and has been ruled out for the rest of the season.

Shout yourself a look at the injury list mate, Weid has been on it for some time, and has been ruled out for the rest of the season.

Fair enough. Weid last played round 16 and has played 11 games this season with pretty ordinary form. Still has to step up next year.

Weid lost his spot to injury, his form wasn't great but Petty got his opportunity up forward of the back of Weid and Tmac being injured.

When fit there is a snow flakes chance in hell T smith and Pruess are picked before Weid.

Weid lost his spot to injury, his form wasn't great but Petty got his opportunity up forward of the back of Weid and Tmac being injured.

When fit there is a snow flakes chance in hell T smith and Pruess are picked before Weid.

Wasn't the Weid dropped earlier in the year? Presumably that would have been for T Smith.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He has the aggro CHFs need. At 19 years old he should develop into a very good player. Will be very handy if the Weed can really turn himself into a good player. Would be a nice problem to have trying to fit both of them in the side.

I'm off the lost cause ledge after today.

But OMac had a few of these games too.

Like what I saw, still need more convincing however.

I'm off the lost cause ledge after today.

But OMac had a few of these games too.

Like what I saw, still need more convincing however.
Game 2. We will see.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back