General MFC Discussion 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
* our best young kid in 50 years for having a s**t season (very good by any other 22 year olds standards) in a year the club has fallen off a cliff and he had a double shoulder reco. * the campaigner.

fu** our best young kid in 50 years for having a s**t season (very good by any other 22 year olds standards) in a year the club has fallen off a cliff and he had a double shoulder reco. fu** the campaigner.

Ain’t no party like an MFC melt party.

deeco

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 3, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
The old man and i have decided that a quiet bar out of the rain with only dees fans in it is worthwhile the money when your club is pox.

We'll be enjoying the many many spare seats in the trident section
Prepare to be disappointed with a lot more opposition team supporters than you'd think most of the time. But the glory years of the empty bar lines around 2012 were magnificent.

stEdy

Premiership Player
Nov 2, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Tho to be fair, he did get lucky with the departure of Dom Tyson's Hair to take that mantle.

Even Tyson's hair at North is rubbish. What have they done to you, Dom?
domtyson.jpg

Kyle Dunkley has done 3/5ths of fu** all since he's been in the side
What an arsehole, I expect to pick up ready made A graders in the midyear draft that our getting games because we have no depth and are ****ed by injuries

What an arsehole, I expect to pick up ready made A graders in the midyear draft that our getting games because we have no depth and are f’ed by injuries
I for one thing it's unforgivable that he keeps fading out of games at half time due to never having done a preseason.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
What an arsehole, I expect to pick up ready made A graders in the midyear draft that our getting games because we have no depth and are f’ed by injuries
I for one thing it's unforgivable that he keeps fading out of games at half time due to never having done a preseason.

What are your periods on sync together?

Apart from a coupld beautiful set shots he will lucky to keep his spot in the side against the pies.
Didn't say a single thing about his future on the list

Apart from a coupld beautiful set shots he will lucky to keep his spot in the side against the pies.
Most players we select are lucky to keep their spot the next week tbh.

Right but you don't need to make an 18 year question whether he is up to the level by having him struggle in a handful of games in the seniors.
I don’t think he’s struggled more than your average debutant in a bottom side. Largely anonymous against the Dogs but still got to kick his first goal over his brother’s head and I actually thought he had quite a handy first half helping to set up the win against Carlton and then chimed in with two goals against Richmond. Not ideal but not exactly a traumatic start.

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
Right but you don't need to make an 18 year question whether he is up to the level by having him struggle in a handful of games in the seniors.
Or he'll be better for the experience come next season with a full under his belt… not everyone is a Watts like delicate flower that never recovered from the first time he was tackled.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons

You sound angrier than normal.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
You sound angrier than normal.

Decent hang over then working all day outside can do that I spose
Or real honesty a young lady threw up all over me floor thinking she could drink me under the table and I had to clean it at 3am the day before I'm showing me carpeted bedroom floor off to sublet

saj_21

Cancelled
Melbourne Board Tipping Champion
Aug 30, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Warney's IPL team!
Decent hang over then working all day outside can do that I spose
Or real honesty a young lady threw up all over me floor thinking she could drink me under the table and I had to clean it at 3am the day before I'm showing me carpeted bedroom floor off to sublet

She should of known you are never wrong :p

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Show her that breakdown of Hunt's goals

Can imagine the scene.

"Is that the best crumbing forward you've got?? I'M LEAVING! Call me when you have a proper forward line!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back