Prediction Changes vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

The more I see Allen, the more I believe that he ain't 192cm. He competes very well in the air with the genuine ruck.

Need to Challenge him over the preseason to make some serious progress in the gym. Reckon there's something to work with.

He's prob had a growth spurt. I reckon he'd be at 194cm.

Lol, you will win comfortably regardless of whether Hugh plays or not.

Doubt we will get within 40 points as we are playing awful football since the bye.

Hugh plays, we’re gone. Love that boy.

But in all sincerity, what is going on with him? Every time he plays he strikes me as in your most impactful, yet he seems to be playing SANFL every other week.

I'd like to see Simmo send Shuey to Sloane in a h2h match all game. Let Yeo off the chain. Im not talking just tackling but Shuey's defensive game has come along way since NN's first ACL injury.

Hugh plays, we’re gone. Love that boy.

But in all sincerity, what is going on with him? Every time he plays he strikes me as in your most impactful, yet he seems to be playing SANFL every other week.
Hugh had an interrupted preseason, so has struggled to run out all 4 quarters of games... mind you, most of our side disappears in 2nd halves of late, which you will find out this weekend as you pump us!

I'd like to see Simmo send Shuey to Sloane in a h2h match all game. Let Yeo off the chain. Im not talking just tackling but Shuey's defensive game has come along way since NN's first ACL injury.
We don't tag, so Yeo will be off the chain, along with Shuey, Gaff, etc.. Load up on them all having 30+ possessions as you run riot.

We've named Hutch & Nelson and have Yeo as an option, who can beat his opponent without sacrificing his own offensive game, but you reckon we should ask our best playmaker to play a defensive role? :drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back