Rumour Busted Betting scandal rumour busted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ok mate we are all friends here, denial is not good for your health, let it out.

Remember, we still have Eddie, he will spark you up soon enough.
Oh I see if you keep repeating it it makes it true yeah?

I hear 10 Collingwood players are to be rubbed out for gambling.

Oh no.. it doesn't work. Bummer. :(

Oh I see if you keep repeating it it makes it true yeah?

Oh no.. it doesn't work. Bummer. :(
You see mate, when someone comes into a thread like this hoping it all to be true, and when they hear it's crap, then move their hate toward Eddie, it's a dead giveaway.

This thread has gotten off track.

Have we found out yet how much the Collingwood 10 won or lost from their secret illegal betting ring?
well if Beams was part of the syndicate it would safe to say that they didn't win

Lol VicPol have to do what is reported to them
How does that work?

Does that mean that they'd first have to establish whether or a not a crime has been committed? What if the rumours are true, with the exception that the AFL weren't actually aware of the wrong doing? Do they investigate Collingwood at the same time as trying to establish the source of the "rumour"?

#Pandorasbox

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Self rightius Eddie - Adam Goodes should have sued for King Kong gaffe. As if McGuire has never added fuel to fire to untrue rumours when wearing his investigatve reporter hat. Eg Essendon mother interview about PEDS. Glass houses again..he is one of the main reasons the game is so comprimised. Nobody at Pies dares to challenge him for his position.

Are you feeling ok BBC1967? Your salty tears are delicious today.

giphy.gif

You see mate, when someone comes into a thread like this hoping it all to be true, and when they hear it's crap, then move their hate toward Eddie, it's a dead giveaway.

Hating Eddie is an all year event. How on earth can you connect the two?

I reckon every facebook user and group chat saw the rumour. Would have been an enormous scandal, we are due for one soon in the next year or two! Been a while...
I’m getting messages that it’s been floating around all week.

LOL at the Essendon types desperate for something to come along that they think will remove the stain of the team-wide doping program that saw 34 players suspended for a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back