Rumour Busted Betting scandal rumour busted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
LOL at the Essendon types desperate for something to come along that they think will remove the stain of the team-wide doping program that saw 34 players suspended for a year.

What took you so long?

Brett C

Club Legend
Oct 11, 2014
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Manchester United
Self rightius Eddie - Adam Goodes should have sued for King Kong gaffe. As if McGuire has never added fuel to fire to untrue rumours when wearing his investigatve reporter hat. Eg Essendon mother interview about PEDS. Glass houses again..he is one of the main reasons the game is so comprimised. Nobody at Pies dares to challenge him for his position.
On what basis would Goodes have sued? Let.s see if your tiny brain can come up with a coherent response.

It must burn the Essendon types that Collingwood have multiple players done for drug cheating - with positive tests and all - and betting, but they aren't considered the Cheating Club.

Its because Collingwood are actually the Big Club that Essendon deluded themselves they were 2013. And they are very well run.

LOL at the Essendon types desperate for something to come along that they think will remove the stain of the team-wide doping program that saw 34 players suspended for a year.
Lol at the north types desperate for relevance in any conversation that doesn't involve relocation or hand outs.

ShadeyP

Premiership Player
Jul 1, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
giphy.gif
Too much of that and you will go blind young son

Lol at the north types desperate for relevance in any conversation that doesn't involve relocation or hand outs.

You mean North don't get discussed in threads about repeated cheating via drugs or betting?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thatsmyname

Plausible deniability
Apr 16, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
No 3peat (Ninth)mond Minnows
Stephenson and Murray aren’t injured, Dunn is an absolute truck, kelly is a vfl player, Wells has been injured since u recruited him, beams has been off with mental health as well as injury.
Of note you have de Goey Moore Langdon and Cox, Aish is an average footballer, easily replaced, your best 5 players out side of de Goey are playing
Hence the word unavailable dopey, but I am sorry all those ordinary players cost you your back to back flags after sitting at 9th for almost 40 years ;)

You mean North don't get discussed in threads about repeated cheating via drugs or betting?
Well you need money for both of those things which is why north stick to the relocation and hand out threads when they're not trying to insert themselves into their captain's other half.. I mean threads like this.

Well you need money for both of those things which is why north stick to the relocation and hand out threads when they're not trying to insert themselves into their captain's other half.. I mean threads like this.

Oh noes thou hast wounded me so terribly.

Oh noes thou hast wounded me so terribly.
See you're not the only one that can bring up irrelevant stuff. I could hear that glass jaw shatter from here.

See you're not the only one that can bring up irrelevant stuff. I could hear that glass jaw shatter from here.

Righto - keep on fighting the good fight to not be the worst cheats in the history of the game mate.

Righto - keep on fighting the good fight to not be the worst cheats in the history of the game mate.
Cheers. Good luck not relocating to Tasmania and getting back to losing prelims with a coach that got the job because he was there and cost a buck and a half while you pay out Bradwick's 800k for next year because no other club was dumb enough to give him a senior gig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back