2019 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

His issue is he was told one thing and now it sounds like the club could be doing the complete opposite of what he was told. He’s out of pocket as a result, he bought one for his missus too so he’s out $180.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

If there are unsold tickets which GA and full season members arent buying (god knows why, if you've spent money on season membership already) , we need to sell it somehow. If 3 game membership people are next in line then good luck to them. We can't begrudge them for getting lucky on finals tickets. There is no guarantee your brother would've got that via 3 game membership channel though, he has removed uncertainty by buying season ticket, that's how I see it.

If the 3 game membership does give you some kind of September membership which is allocated grand final tickets after the full season members who have September membership then I think that is fair. The girlfriend and I have a 3 game membership

What does it mean by group 1 and group 2 access
Tickets get randomly assigned in group order.

All group one will receive one.
Any left over will be offered to group two.
Any left over will be offered to group three.

Group 1.
tenor.gif

Similarly:

Each of our home crowds this year has been the highest against that opponent since 2013, except for the Adelaide crowd.

View attachment 678366
Thought it might be worth throwing an updated version of this up now that the season is finished. I've also updated it for all the games the Lions/Bears have hosted at the Gabba over their history.

1570581235759.png

Thought it might be worth throwing an updated version of this up now that the season is finished. I've also updated it for all the games the Lions/Bears have hosted at the Gabba over their history.

View attachment 761141

Looks like the lower crowd drawing teams should have around 24-25k next year and we should have a few games close to 35k again. I'll be changing the 3 game memberships to full again and I imagine there will be a lot that will do that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back