Let's talk Ports! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, 36%. That's amazing. You'd almost have to be actively trying to put up stats that low. I feel like you could stick me on a football field and I could get a better kicking efficiency percentage than that just by accident.

Explains why he's so handball happy

Daniel Gorringe is such a massive ****wit.

His recent series of AFL memories tweets are pretty funny whether you take it as him earnestly blaming the AFL system for chewing him up and spitting him out, or whether you see him as taking the piss out of himself a bit.

Glad we dodged that train wreck regardless.

His recent series of AFL memories tweets are pretty funny whether you take it as him earnestly blaming the AFL system for chewing him up and spitting him out, or whether you see him as taking the piss out of himself a bit.

Glad we dodged that train wreck regardless.
he's kinda just still coming across as a dickhead

Gorringe's Instagram videos are hilarious.

Just genuinely takes the piss out of himself and don't think he means any harm to any of the clubs that he played for/thought he was going to play for.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha last week when Derwayne said he is hearing Choco might come back in a mentoring role next year, I said one of the benefits if that happened, was he would bring his Precision Sherrin program with him and we might improve our kicking - both goal conversion and general field play. Maybe we haven't been implementing the program too well because our kicking and goal conversion has been poor. Last week against Essendon was an exception in both areas.

Ok next kicking skill to learn, don't know if Choco teaches this one, but lets learn to kick flat punts so on crappy wet and windy days we kick the ball further with flat punts when kicking with the wind compared to drop punts. Set yourself up to crumb them at the back of packs.

Haha last week when Derwayne said he is hearing Choco might come back in a mentoring role next year, I said one of the benefits if that happened, was he would bring his Precision Sherrin program with him and we might improve our kicking - both goal conversion and general field play. Maybe we haven't been implementing the program too well because our kicking and goal conversion has been poor. Last week against Essendon was an exception in both areas.

Ok next kicking skill to learn, don't know if Choco teaches this one, but lets learn to kick flat punts so on crappy wet and windy days we kick the ball further with flat punts when kicking with the wind compared to drop punts. Set yourself up to crumb them at the back of packs.

They only use it on rookies, there lies the problem

The annual Italian night was on Tuesday. That faccia tosta roving Damo interviewed a few players. Jack Watts was a beauty.

The annual Italian night was on Tuesday. That faccia tosta roving Damo interviewed a few players. Jack Watts was a beauty.

I only found out recently that I know roving Damo.

He's related to a colleague of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back