Farewell Bigfooty

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm pulling stumps on Bigfooty as I've become too addicted to the place. Thanks for the humour and interesting discussions on the Collingwood board.

I still think we've got an outside chance this year. Go Pies!
Sorry to read that. Hopefully the break is not too long and if we by some miracle get to the big dance, we see you back here.

I understand that you feel the need to detach mate. Thank you for always being a reasonable, respectful, and friendly poster. I'll miss you.

If in the future you feel that you can return and enjoy this place in a more balanced manner I'd be stoked, because you're great to have around.

Stay awesome. :thumbsu: :rainbow:

I'm pulling stumps on Bigfooty as I've become too addicted to the place. Thanks for the humour and interesting discussions on the Collingwood board.

Very disappointing to read this, as you're one of the better posters around here, but I can understand why someone would make such a decision. Hope to see you posting again some time down the track.

Bugger.

I know the feeling. But moderation is a learnt skill, anyone who feels like they're addicted can simply choose to shut the laptop and start healing.

If you enjoy reading and posting on Bigfooty, it's probably worth doing. You just need to practice moderation. In any case, good luck. :thumbsu:

Anything with likes gets addictive, BF, FB etc (especially Twitter) because it plays into our need to conform lest we get excommunicated to the wild and torn to pieces by wolves

Also our inherent perception of self worth to the tribe and the fear of becoming old and useless within it... and being excommunicated to the wild to be torn to pieces by wolves

very clever programming

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will keep the ponies away in case you want to come back one day. Farewell you magnificent bastard.

All the best sr36 and I hope you find some clear air and sunshine in the world away from Big Footy. But you're a thoughtful poster, one of the better ones, so I selfishly hope that you'll be back amongst the much again soon.

It isn't BF we're addicted too, it's the ******* phone, fine give up BF but I bet most will spend just as much time on other sites.
On the internet we all look like Brad Pitt and there's free pr0n, nobody is giving that up Frank

Remove this Banner Ad

Back