Preview Round 21, 2019: St.Kilda v Fremantle - Marvel Stadium, Sunday 11th August, 1:10PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 37 71.2%
  • Dockers

Votes: 15 28.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 10, 2013
Queensland
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm, Baghdadian Babes
My tip for the week & the winning margin is ....... and yes, it’s the same margin as I’ve chosen for the last 20 weeks.🤪

2BF1FF90-4176-45C5-BD74-ED56387DAB97.jpeg

kernelT

Can go any club
Aug 15, 2010
Chiraq
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Louis Slungpue
Steven and Hannebery in the same midfield should be good if both are ready to go.
Interesting game, Fremantle belted Geelong last week but we are short odd favourites…

If we are belted fielding a strong side it won't be good for Ratts' application.

Indie Rock

Club Legend
Apr 2, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
Interesting game, Fremantle belted Geelong last week but we are short odd favourites…

If we are belted fielding a strong side it won't be good for Ratts' application.

They are a strange side, away from home especially.

Beat GWS and Collingwood away but also lost to Gold Coast and Melbourne (and all other away games).

Crusty Undies

This means peace here!
Oct 22, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
I'm a big fan of the final changes.

Brown has no real matchup, Parker's out of form, Langlands has been absent for 2 weeks, Gresham obviously injured and McKenzie plays for the opposition.

Good to see the GOAT rushed straight back in to. First game Ratten coached without him we lost, coincidence? I think not.

I reckon Stuv and Hanners will be gassed by 3/4 time.

We need a bit start like we did against the Dogs.

Lonie has gone off the boil since that game and needs to fire up

Love the new avi.

Sep 18, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
Wow , you have lots of spare time , as i said im not as close as some of you with all the players , ok so 40mins is a bit tight i will agree
Yeh so much spare time to google maps Brighton to Geelong. Took bloody ages, had to take the day off work.

Savage Kent

All Australian
Aug 1, 2015
AFL Club
St Kilda
Saints to win by 30+ points and Roma to do the typical Roma thing.

Brad Hill's audition for his next club. No pressure.

Well I think we can suggest that article was a waste of space

The article was the first one that came up linking us to him. There was lots of talk we were looking a him last year, some were surprised we took Parker when we'd been linked to Marlion.

I thought the snow was a good feature of the Hawks GWS game last night- should keep the Marvel roof open and give those Freo fairies a dose of Melbourne winter.

Should get the Demons to play there, they could leave their snow gear on and stop at Bulla on the way home.

Jan 10, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Ormond AFC
The article was the first one that came up linking us to him. There was lots of talk we were looking a him last year, some were surprised we took Parker when we'd been linked to Marlion.
But who says the article has credibility. It mentions 2 clubs. Neither of which were Richmond. Not sure a 28 year old was ever on our radar. And if say was true about some thinking we wanted Pickett over Parker well we had a chance then and mid season and passed twice so I’m suggesting we had no interest

But who says the article has credibility. It mentions 2 clubs. Neither of which were Richmond. Not sure a 28 year old was ever on our radar. And if say was true about some thinking we wanted Pickett over Parker well we had a chance then and mid season and passed twice so I’m suggesting we had no interest

They took him in the midseason draft. We were looking at him last years national draft. They weren't the only one to link us. I don't see why people would make it up.

Jan 10, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Ormond AFC
They took him in the midseason draft. We were looking at him last years national draft. They weren't the only one to link us. I don't see why people would make it up.
We are linked to everyone. Do you really think we are after everyone we are linked to? And I was talking about the pre season draft and how people on here said we were linked to him. It was a bf link.

Aug 30, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
I believe so triggering.....a bit early for that.

Probably framed incorrectly by myself. Maybe a strong performance & that gets Ratts the final tick of approval. If Richo was still coaching, then the club would be expecting a win here. A loss would’ve added more pressure on him. Does Ratts get a pass? These matches all add to his application for the role so he’s got the most to lose out of everyone. Maybe along with a few fringe players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back