Racing August Daily Punt- Aw S**t, Here We Go Again

Memsie winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

if the Aurie Star was run in WA there's no way MM would start longer than both Reykjavik and Malibu Style even over 1200 with the weight.

You make me smile equal fave at around $6 with sesar for mine.

He might if he was coming off such a dogshit last prep

even if he is. the apparent ratings given to him everyone is going off look incorrect roman consul looks tempo related win to the eye where he advantageously on the wet couldn't keep up early. 1.5L boss lane is standard winter form. Boss lane only been closer to 1 winner in 18months. had significant weight advantages in both his wet wins and first time down the straight.

SP first up likely due to him potentially being a big improver and still drifted hard, all that confidence should be gone now and all your hoping is he can maintain old form, no one would be expecting him to run a PB, will blow a gale.

And yet you still mark him equal fave - it's already blown a gale mate - it opened 5/2!!!! L o *ing L

#fencesittingliefsy

He might if he was coming off such a ******* last prep

as said previously he had virus after 1st or 2nd start and only raced due to guaranteed 100k prizemoney.

his original plan was to have 5 or 6 starts including and Australia cup but they patched him up to go to the all star.

about $8 shot i'd say, good value at current price.

that said i see he now has bar plates on first time.

as said previously he had virus after 1st or 2nd start and only raced due to guaranteed 100k prizemoney.

his original plan was to have 5 or 6 starts including and Australia cup but they patched him up to go to the all star.

about $8 shot i'd say, good value at current price.

that said i see he now has bar plates on first time.

Sure he did ;)

#noexcuses

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not even after time.

Must have been a long fever ;) 4 starts here and couldn't finish in the top 5 once

FML - you will not see a bigger certainty beat than TOO FAT TOO SLOW anywhere in Australia today - 3-4 WNC the trip and drifts off his line to let the winner get the suck run up inside him to be nutted a nose.

Had his chance on softish tempo. Would rather be 3wide than well back.

No excuses really

Back