VFL vs Essendon 10/08 1pm (live streaming on youtube)

Oct 4, 2004
Essendon
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
MAN U/BROOKLYN NETS
Sweet maybe up against an inferior opponent but he rucks and taps with purpose.

It’s not a case of trying to tap it in the vicinity of a teammate it’s actually tapping to them.

Fact he copped 3 week suspension in first game is a positive and he is worth persevering with.

Sep 2, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Would have to say that Lewy Young is best on ground for the first half, has been pretty dominant in defense. Roberts has been good also although I don't think as good as Young

Cavarra has been playing as a high half forward for the most part and has gotten involved along with his two goals

West has been good in the middle as has Jong
Think Porter is also going very well in the middle. Getting first hands on it a lot. Definitely a better player in the guts rather than on a flank or wing like he was most of last year.

Testekill

Don't look at me like that
Dec 3, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray Bulldogs, Williamstown
Think Porter is also going very well in the middle. Getting first hands on it a lot.

Yeah Porter has also been influential, surprised that he's not being as physical as he was in the Casey game. Think he might end up being just a very good VFL player but he seems like a great player to have around the club and wouldn't be shocked if he wound up in the Footscray leadership group.

Testekill

Don't look at me like that
Dec 3, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray Bulldogs, Williamstown
Sweet maybe up against an inferior opponent but he rucks and taps with purpose.

It’s not a case of trying to tap it in the vicinity of a teammate it’s actually tapping to them.

Fact he copped 3 week suspension in first game is a positive and he is worth persevering with.

Yeah it may be a case of beating up on someone that isn't really a ruckman but he's giving our mids silver service instead of just knocking it down and hoping it goes to us.

weltschmerz

Brownlow Medallist
May 23, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Can’t wait for Cavarra to hit the seniors. All class, and I think we’d have been a significantly better team this year if he hadn’t been injured.

Back