kangaspurs

Cancelled
Jul 14, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham, Melbourne City FC
Thats Jorginho.

Luiz has one bad game every 4, then other 3 against the Spurs he was great.
Yeah, I actually rate him. Just taking the piss with that post.

Although in saying that, in that game he was diabolical. Not only that Son goal, but moving out of the way of the shot for the Kane goal was baffling stuff.

Poska

All Australian
Jul 10, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Luiz is a good player, especially in a back three where the other two CBs can cover his arse when he inevitably bombs forward. Amazing on the ball and is actually a decent one-on-one defender. Just gets caught out occasionally and has a stupid haircut so people like to take the piss out of him. Very good at taking free kicks and penalties as well. For £8m, I think it’s a tidy bit of business from Arsenal. C***s.

That's because United were already playing without him really under Ole. Not that it worked well anyway. I think that will be the death of Ole but they might let him drunkenly steer the ship for 2 years to make it look like they weren't wrong. Greenwood may end up being a good player but it's a lot of pressure on a 17 year old. We all remember Angel Gomes and how he quietly fell back into the U18 team. Their 3 forwards left on the list had less goals combined than Auba/Salah/Sane

Angel Gomes is traveling along nicely and will spend this season as part of the first team, not quite sure what you're going on about with him.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Screenshot_20190809-195002_Samsung Internet.jpg

Jul 7, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
We all remember Angel Gomes and how he quietly fell back into the U18 team. Their 3 forwards left on the list had less goals combined than Auba/Salah/Sane

Bit premature this. Gomes was always going to take time to develop with his slight build but has shown some really encouraging signs this pre season that he's up to it physically. I think we'll see a fair bit of him this season as he's a natural Mata replacement.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
I still think Liverpool's front three is better than ours.

Having said that, not complaining at all about how front three.

If Ozil feels like playing, it will be assist city with him feeding those guys.
City too.

Whoever you want to put in that front three. Aguero, Sane (injured I know) Sterling, Mahrez, Jesus etc

And yeah us... I know Im a Red but I do believe Mane/Bobby/Mo is the best front three in the league.

City too.

Whoever you want to put in that front three. Aguero, Sane (injured I know) Sterling, Mahrez, Jesus etc

And yeah us... I know Im a Red but I do believe Mane/Bobby/Mo is the best front three in the league.

You're a Liverpool supporter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back