Game Day Dogs VS Dons

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Must win however, I feel we’ve missed the boat now with Port in the prime seat to take 8th from Adelaide. I will be happy beating Essendon and Geelong two years in a row though! 😛
We can still take Essendon's spot. Win tonight and we are 4 points off them and neither Freo in Freo or Collingwood will be easy for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We can still take Essendon's spot. Win tonight and we are 4 points off them and neither Freo in Freo or Collingwood will be easy for them.
True. It would be nice to equal their percentage with a decent sized win tonight. Still need a lot to go right for us coming home!

I never go to the footy early, especially on a cold night. I rocked up to the GF 15 minutes before the start. Needs must I suppose.

Train packed with Essdrugcheatteenf**kingarrogantEndonfans. But I feel very confident.

My Lucky Meal is now history so get ready for us to win bigly! I decided yesterday to have a porterhouse steak, chips and cauliflower since I had all the ingredients here at home.

Then Menulog this morning sent me a text and code for free delivery this weekend. How could I resist? I had a meal that I haven't had since I left the states over two years ago - KFC. So... I had a Favourites Box - 1 x Original Recipe, 1 x Original Tender, 1 x Wicked Wing, 1 x Snack Popcorn, 1 x Slider Aioli, 1 x Regular Chips, 1 x Regular Potato and Gravy and 1 x Solo. I also ordered a large coleslaw which I shall finish tomorrow. That really was a lot of food. I've wanted to get KFC here before, but they charge $8.95 for delivery, about half of what that meal itself cost. So I think I was rather lucky to have received the surprise text this morning. Lucky text + lucky meal = a WIN for us in my books. I don't have a cardiologist appointment again until next month, so she doesn't have to know about another unhealthy meal that I've had, does she? She's not a priest. I don't have to confess everything to her, do I? Bless me Father, for I have sinned... :p

Go Dogs!

My Lucky Meal is now history so get ready for us to win bigly! I decided yesterday to have a porterhouse steak, chips and cauliflower since I had all the ingredients here at home.

Then Menulog this morning sent me a text and code for free delivery this weekend. How could I resist? I had a meal that I haven't had since I left the states over two years ago - KFC. So... I had a Favourites Box - 1 x Original Recipe, 1 x Original Tender, 1 x Wicked Wing, 1 x Snack Popcorn, 1 x Slider Aioli, 1 x Regular Chips, 1 x Regular Potato and Gravy and 1 x Solo. I also ordered a large coleslaw which I shall finish tomorrow. That really was a lot of food. I've wanted to get KFC here before, but they charge $8.95 for delivery, about half of what that meal itself cost. So I think I was rather lucky to have received the surprise text this morning. Lucky text + lucky meal = a WIN for us in my books. I don't have a cardiologist appointment again until next month, so she doesn't have to know about another unhealthy meal that I've had, does she? She's not a priest. I don't have to confess everything to her, do I? Bless me Father, for I have sinned... :p

Go Dogs!

Hey we went with similar ideas. I went with Red Rooster as my takeaway chicken of choice

I never go to the footy early, especially on a cold night. I rocked up to the GF 15 minutes before the start. Needs must I suppose.

Train packed with Essdrugcheatteenf**kingarrogantEndonfans. But I feel very confident.
Me too but I was lined up waiting from just after 5pm. Wanted to get a good GA seat. Happily up on Level 3 near the scoreboard down I think it is the Lloyd end although not sure what Essendon name the end opposite the Fletcher end. Should be a huge crowd and a great atmosphere. I sure hope the Dogs are switched on from the first bounce this game. No repeat of the StKilda and Brisbane first quarters. And please I’m praying that we kick accurately for once. We really must win this game or it’s over.

Go Dogs!!!

Muted applause for the weird but quite cool pregame entertainment, Indian dancers and drummers fresh from Bollywood

Pregame comments coming to you from nosebleed city. Lucky I brought my crampons and oxygen mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back