Preview Rnd 21 - Carlton v Richmond - Sunday 11th August 3:20PM @ MCG - Final Team - Post #399

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very much blue-tinted glasses, hated Richmond and had a way with words that would cut sharper than even the best lawyers.
Parrot was a legend. Trolled the main board with ease.

Richmond depth been talked up for years now by their supporters, surely having a couple like Martin and Cotchin out (equivalent to Cripps & Docherty for us earlier this year) they should account for a bottom 4 team? If only we had Charlie, Docherty, Marchbank....I'd be more confident....:p
Doc Yes, But rain and hail tomorrow will nullify marking tall's on both sides. the team that wants it more will win.

Hey blue boys, gonna be a great game, l predicted after the first game of the year that you would be pushing for top 8 this year and be in the top eight next year, l was wrong given you guys found your mojo later than l expected.

You guys have to take the game on to win, but thats a double edged sword. Good luck.

Hahaha come on now.

Between Rance, Cotchin & Martin:

2 x Brownlows
1 x Norm Smith
2 x AFLCAs
3 x Premierships
9 x All Australians (1 x captaincy)
6 x B&Fs
649 games experience

Between Curnow, Docherty & Marchbank:

1 x All Australian
1 x B&F
198 games experience
Don't forget we are missing Cogs and Papley from our best 22 that will be playing round 1 next year

I actually feel like a kid before Christmas.

Haven’t been this excited for a game since our last final.

Such a tough ask, but I just love how we’re going about it atm..

Love the ins too.

Personally would swap Lang for Kennedy, but otherwise happy. I heard Lang is team first attitude which is respected and everyone knows he has talent just waiting for it to finally click.. I personally don’t see it.. gets too tense under pressure, the opposite of a sponge for me..

Heard 2 other rumours this week. 1) Kennedy dropped for attitude/effort. 2) bolts didn’t like Kennedy and was never going to get a shot with him.

Come on blues... we need to be on for four quarters, they could blow us away otherwise..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whilst I like our ins and our recent record as much as the next, I'm never confident against Richmond. They have their tails up, loads to play for and are great in the wet. I'm well and truly in the Hopeful category.

I think the Tigers are treating the Blues with disrespect by leaving Martin out and bringing Nankervis into the team. Their choice.

How long since we had a daylight game against the Tigers?

Well it will come back and bite em on the bum when they lose and it costs them atop four stop then they
go out in first week of finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back