MVP Ching Rd 21 v Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm posting this well ahead of the match as I might not get a chance to post straight after it.

As soon as the game's over vote for your best player here (5-4-3-2-1) and if you like you can also vote for the best pup (3-2-1).

The pups selected in the 22 are:
Richards​
Schache​
B Smith​
Naughton​
English​
Lipinski​

but in the event of a late change and the following emergencies are also pups:
Lewis Young​
Lachie Young​
Rhylee West​

5. Dunkley
4. McLean
3. Macrae
2. Hunter
1. English

Bont was a little too inefficient to get votes but he'd still be in the running for the 1 and 2 votes. Would also give Hayes a vote too

3. English
2. Smith
1. Naughton

Last edited:
5 - Dunkley
4 - McLean
3 - Macrae
2 - Crozier
1 - Hunter

3 - English
2 - Smith
1 - Naughton

Was hoping Bont would go big and get some AFLCA votes and Brownlow votes. Might grab 1-3 AFLCA votes if lucky... might even snag the 1 Brownlow vote, but unlikely.

anyways
5. Dunkley
4. Macrae
3. Crozier
2. Bont
1. McLean

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5. Dunkley
4. Crozier
3. Macrae
2. Mclean
1. Duryea

3. Smith
2. Schache
1. Lapinski

7. The person who took this picture ...
226-F0-AD3-6-FE7-472-F-9999-0-CA954968-E57.jpg

6. Impossible to get a seat almost at the start of the game, Impossible to find an Essendon fan by 3/4 time
5. Dunkley
and after daylight
4. Macrae
3. Crozier
2. Hunter
1. Smith

3. Smith
2. Naughton
1.English

Profuse apols for the rest of the team

7. The person who took this picture ...
226-F0-AD3-6-FE7-472-F-9999-0-CA954968-E57.jpg

6. Impossible to get a seat almost at the start of the game, Impossible to find an Essendon fan by 3/4 time
5. Dunkley
View attachment 724262
and after daylight
4. Macrae
3. Crozier
2. Hunter
1. Smith

3. Smith
2. Naughton
1.English

Profuse apols for the rest of the team

My daughter and I had to take an alternative route back to Southern Cross after the game as we approached this Essendon d@&!head and his mates. They had not calmed down outside. I hope everyone managed to avoid his rage.

5 Dunks
4 Jack
3 Crozier ( when it was still a contest)
2 Smith
1 Lipinski

3 Smith
2 Lipinski
1 English

On Smith, every time we get Fox Footy, the commentators ( esp Roos) talk about how Smith has been underrated in Rising Star talk. Maybe you stop underrating him after saying it for so long. It’s OK to just say he’s great and would be worthy. I’m OK with him not winning it- Lewis Taylor is proof it means little - but change the theme FFS. It’s like we have to always undersell anything Western Bulldogs related ( it will be all about the Bombers this week, not the side who kicked 21 in a row!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My daughter and I had to take an alternative route back to Southern Cross after the game as we approached this Essendon d@&!head and his mates. They had not calmed down outside. I hope everyone managed to avoid his rage.

5 Dunks
4 Jack
3 Crozier ( when it was still a contest)
2 Smith
1 Lipinski

3 Smith
2 Lipinski
1 English

On Smith, every time we get Fox Footy, the commentators ( esp Roos) talk about how Smith has been underrated in Rising Star talk. Maybe you stop underrating him after saying it for so long. It’s OK to just say he’s great and would be worthy. I’m OK with him not winning it- Lewis Taylor is proof it means little - but change the theme FFS. It’s like we have to always undersell anything Western Bulldogs related ( it will be all about the Bombers this week, not the side who kicked 21 in a row!)

I am really sorry to hear and hope you are both ok and not too shaken by this muppet.

I am really sorry to hear and hope you are both ok and not too shaken by this muppet.

Nah all good. We kept our distance from the start. I identified it from afar and stayed away. We were more worried that the less vigilant would cop abuse. We were actually laughing this morning how he’s trending in the media as the face of the let down supporter. And Dermie was sympathising with him last night as vision of him screaming at the players was shown on Fox Footy. Needs to learn how to chill down 15 mins later but then again BF after a loss...

Nah all good. We kept our distance from the start. I identified it from afar and stayed away. We were more worried that the less vigilant would cop abuse. We were actually laughing this morning how he’s trending in the media as the face of the let down supporter. And Dermie was sympathising with him last night as vision of him screaming at the players was shown on Fox Footy. Needs to learn how to chill down 15 mins later but then again BF after a loss...

Dermie wasn't sympathetic to them from what I saw this morning. He started off all straight faced by saying you have to feel sorry for them and then erupted into laughter pumping his fists saying "Go Doggies!!" Before jumping on Johnno and hugging him.

Yeah sympathise was probably the wrong word. I meant he was having a good laugh about my crazy mate when on other days we are criticising supporters for going that way. It’s funny on screen but not if it gets ugly outside.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back