Autopsy 47 point loss vs Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Cause he had no help!

And why would match reports say he was in our best? They just type 'enter format' and Kennedy, Parker, Rampe, Heeney, Lloyd come out as best

Had no help?

you make it sound like florent is an a grader being let down by everyone else

If there were no injuries

Out: Bell, Fox, McLean, Clarke, Ronke
In: Franklin, Sinclair, Hayward, Cunningham, O'Riordan

Do those changes make much of a difference? Does Buddy alone win us more games?
You don’t like Grundy or McVeigh?

Top 10 B&F will be a fun predicition

Rampe, Parker, Heeney should be top 3 though.

Agreed. Mills has a strong year after the first three or four rounds. Dawson has played consistently but has not played enough games to be high in the counting.

Expect Paps, Jones and Allir will feature,

Had no help?

you make it sound like florent is an a grader being let down by everyone else

Last 2 weeks he may as well be!

Btw go look on the POTY thread for the GWS game. Behind only Mills (defence) and Heeney (forward) by everyone's account. That makes him, wait a second.... the best midfielder!

I'm not saying he's best we have, or the best all year. I said the last 2 weeks and I don't think that's a stretch at all

i cant remember a poor game from rampe in a few years, probably forgetting one, but every week he is there doing his job

I thought he was average last year, and the year before. Complete form turn-around this year (he even started this year poorly - some of his efforts on that Naughton flog were cringe-worthy)

Btw go look on the POTY thread for the GWS game. Behind only Mills (defence) and Heeney (forward) by everyone's account. That makes him, wait a second.... the best midfielder!

I'm not saying he's best we have, or the best all year. I said the last 2 weeks and I don't think that's a stretch at all

poty thread thats struggling for votes on the swans board versus match reports online?

its all subjective thats all im saying

he was our best mid today

in our rubbish effort i agree

I thought he was average last year, and the year before. Complete form turn-around this year (he even started this year poorly - some of his efforts on that Naughton flog were cringe-worthy)

yeah but plays on oversized forwards

he has some passable weeks, but even those are good, rarely beaten really

needs more help..;)

What year is he winning predicted Brownlow?

Still reckon Lloyd is in the top 50 players in the comp?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So buy a new one, Lycett can't get a game, port are dripping ruckman
He’s on BIG $$$$ to play SANFL. Only reason he left WCE was the BIG $$$$

Edit: I write NEAFL so much it autocorrected SANFL.

Last edited:
poty thread thats struggling for votes on the swans board versus match reports online?

its all subjective thats all im saying

he was our best mid today

in our rubbish effort i agree

He had 28 possessions to go with plenty of run and carry and evasiveness and always looked to attack. Port had no answers for him. It was a bloody good performance that would still be a bloody good performance whether our midfield was the best in the comp or the worst in the comp.

Just seems wrong to knock a youngster on a good game and there is a double standard on here as to who gets knocked and who doesn't.

He had 28 possessions to go with plenty of run and carry and evasiveness and always looked to attack. Port had no answers for him. It was a bloody good performance that would still be a bloody good performance whether our midfield was the best in the comp or the worst in the comp.

Just seems wrong to knock a youngster on a good game and there is a double standard on here as to who gets knocked and who doesn't.

what did port need to answer? they won easily and he kicked it to them every 2nd kick

bet Hinkley was concerned

yeah he was good though for 2 weeks, should have been dropped before his 50th, but good to see him doing something the last few

he doesnt cop it more than others you just answer every comment about him, allir or rampe :p

what did port need to answer? they won easily and he kicked it to them every 2nd kick

bet Hinkley was concerned

yeah he was good though for 2 weeks, should have been dropped before his 50th, but good to see him doing something the last few

he doesnt cop it more than others you just answer every comment about him, allir or rampe :p

The 21 year old didn't get any help in the midfield, and if Hinkley's been paying attention to our season he probably knew that would happen and he wouldn't be able to sustain it, so you're right he wouldn't have been concerned when Florent was tearing them a new one in the first half.

And he absolutely does cop it. He has a good game and people find flaws, same as Aliir, same as Hewett, same as Mills, and especially same as Heeney.

Papley and Dawson I've noticed are two who seem immune to criticism. When they play a good game, apparently they are just flawless performances! Their quiet games? No mention, brush it under the carpet, onto next week...

Maybe Florent should've been dropped before his 50th, but since that week he has responded, big time. How you and others manage to take that as anything other than a positive is beyond me. Btw I'm not knocking you or others, everyone's free to support however they like. I just don't understand it that's all.

The 21 year old didn't get any help in the midfield, and if Hinkley's been paying attention to our season he probably knew that would happen and he wouldn't be able to sustain it, so you're right he wouldn't have been concerned when Florent was tearing them a new one in the first half.

And he absolutely does cop it. He has a good game and people find flaws, same as Aliir, same as Hewett, same as Mills, and especially same as Heeney.

Papley and Dawson I've noticed are two who seem immune to criticism. When they play a good game, apparently they are just flawless performances! Their quiet games? No mention, brush it under the carpet, onto next week...

Maybe Florent should've been dropped before his 50th, but since that week he has responded, big time. How you and others manage to take that as anything other than a positive is beyond me. Btw I'm not knocking you or others, everyone's free to support however they like. I just don't understand it that's all.

Dawson was shite today by his standards

almost as many turnovers as ollie :p

Your just spewing because you never rated Dawson, many post stating that at start of year and now has gone way past Ollie this year

Let’s be honest mate on Ollie’s form this year would he get a game at most clubs?

He’s on BIG $$$$ to play NEAFL. Only reason he left WCE was the BIG $$$$
I know Mick, but we seriously need a *in ruckman otherwise it's a waste of time turning up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back