4 - Frampton, Bonner
3 - Watts, Garner, Dixon, Ladhams
2 - Lienert
1 - Motlop, Ryder, Duursma, Marshall, Broadbent
0 - Jonas, Drew, Johnson, Sutcliffe
Aww still no votes for Jonas
Not complaining, just disappointing.

Should I be giving votes to Jonas?
24 disposals sounds pretty good to me, but of course I couldn't see the game so I may be wrong.

24 disposals sounds pretty good to me, but of course I couldn't see the game so I may be wrong.
I thought about it, but decided Broady deserved a vote.

5 byrne jones
4 clurey
3 rozee
2 powell pepper
1 jonas

no room for houston, broadbent, ryder (ruckwork)

One of the commentators had him as best on ground...

He wasn't far off for me, but made some costly mistakes early on - particularly in the first quarter. Second half was much better than the first.

Could have easily swapped him or clurey in to my 4th or 5th slot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5. Ringa
4. Landmass - was gonna give him best but watching a bit of the replay Connor was better than I saw at the game.
3. DBJ
2. Jonas
1. Our Todd marshall

YG
3 Ringa
2 Landmass
1 marshall

Toots
3 Clurey
2 Broadbent
1 Hoff

Last edited:
Thought I'd put mine in from being live at the game before watching the replay to see how different some of these might look on tv

5 - DBJ. geez, he's had a good month or so
4 - Rozee. So exciting to watch. Backs himself every time
3 - Houston. His new found freedom makes him so versatile. So reliable with ball in hand
2 - Jonas. Has come in for some stick, but much better today. Some key plays and attack at the contest
1 - Charlie. Yeah, look, I know I'm a fanboi but we look so much better when he's in the side, and the passion from a fan perspective is gold. Three good goals is a bonus.

HM to Marshall, Clurey, Broady, Ladhams, Ryder and even Cam Sutcliffe for putting us in the eight :thumbsu:

1 - Charlie. Yeah, look, I know I'm a fanboi but we look so much better when he's in the side, and the passion from a fan perspective is gold. Three good goals is a bonus.
I reckon I'm being stiff on Dixon not giving him a vote too. 3 goals is deffs a good return, he'll keep his spot after that.

I reckon I'm being stiff on Dixon not giving him a vote too. 3 goals is deffs a good return, he'll keep his spot after that.
There were many others worthy of a point but for mine Charlie is one of those players that's just worth the price of admission by himself. I sure hope you're right on your last point.

5 - Byrne-Jones
4 - Rozee
3 - Clurey
2 - Ladhams
1 - Powell-Pepper

SPP because his 'bull in a china shop' aggression was very effective very often in this game.

Last edited:
5. Ringa
4. Landmass - was gonna give him best but watching a bit of the replay Connor was better than I saw at the game.
3. DBJ
2. Jonas
1. Our Todd marshall

YG
3 Ringa
2 Landmass
1 marshall

Toots
3 Clurey
2 Broadbent
1 Hoff
Who are Ringa and Landmass?

Who cares about his disposals, it's chip it around nothing for the most part. The part you judge his game on is his defending, started very poorly but came into better as the game went on. No where near the top 5 on the ground. Dbj, clurey and Broadbent were all ahead of him as defenders alone...

Rozee best game for the club.
Dbj
Ladhams
Todd - urgency,he finally gets it... Gun
Broadbent his return to form since his break has been impressive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back