Preview 2019 Round 21 - Richmond vs Carlton, Sunday 11th of August @ MCG, 3:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging by the blues preview thread, Marchbank, Dohety, and Plowmen >>>> Cotchin, Rance and Martin outs. Deadset, you have Aphroditie foaming at the mouth calling us feral and most of there posters believe they will win and then go on to lock in top 4 in 2020.

I am going to love watching them next year, when by round 12 they are still bottom 6 and realise Teague is a younger Geishen :p

There’s no point. You can’t reason or logic with stupid. So why bother?

No he was responding to the comment about Dusty, Cotchin and Rance being out...

We haven’t had Rance all season. He’s actually not relevant at this stage. Grimes is currently our best defender. That’s my point.

We haven’t had Rance all season. He’s actually not relevant at this stage. Grimes is currently our best defender. That’s my point.
You’re on point, Panic merchants here sometimes. Rance hasn’t played all year, Cotchin hasn’t done much all year and dusty starting to dominate. So my point is that we’re still doing ok. We got nank back, Ross in and stack back. On the whole we haven’t faired that badly. If our players turn on the heat we win.

You’re on point, Panic merchants here sometimes. Rance hasn’t played all year, Cotchin hasn’t done much all year and dusty starting to dominate. So my point is that we’re still doing ok. We got nank back, Ross in and stack back. On the whole we haven’t faired that badly. If our players turn on the heat we win.

Correct. Our back 6 is in tact and our forward line got stronger with the inclusion of Stack and our ruck stocks just improved with Nank back. It’s all about process. And what Jones and Marchbank are gonna do a number on Jack and Lynch are they?

Correct. Our back 6 is in tact and our forward line got stronger with the inclusion of Stack and our ruck stocks just improved with Nank back. It’s all about process. And what Jones and Marchbank are gonna do a number on Jack and Lynch are they?
Yep, our team is better than last years and 2017, all we got to do is click. Lynch has been awesome and it’s only a matter of time when JR hits his stride. The you got caddy up forwards as an option. Stack there too. We have the best forward line in the comp imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SAME OLD RICHMOND!!! lol I know. Just a bit more nervous than say last week.

Sorry mate, but i just don’t get why people are like it. We have played finals 6 out of 7 years (inc this year), won a flag, won a minkr premiership, won games missing all our A graders, ressies on top again, why the panic? It’s not 1998 anymore. Apparently the media haven’t clued onto it yet either. Which is embarrassing for them.

Yep, our team is better than last years and 2017, all we got to do is click. Lynch has been awesome and it’s only a matter of time when JR hits his stride. The you got caddy up forwards as an option. Stack there too. We have the best forward line in the comp imo.

I reckon Eagles have a forward line as good as ours, but there’s nothing wrong with having a top 2 forward line.

Sorry mate, but i just don’t get why people are like it. We have played finals 6 out of 7 years (inc this year), won a flag, won a minkr premiership, won games missing all our A graders, ressies on top again, why the panic? It’s not 1998 anymore. Apparently the media haven’t clued onto it yet either. Which is embarrassing for them.
I suppose because a lot of people made posts like this last year. The flag was just a formality for some.
Carlton believe they can win this one. That alone makes it a far different game to previous games.
Hope you're right. I assume you will be but I'm a bit nervous lol

I recon if we can set our HB line up we have a super dangerous forward line.
Lynch , jr, caddy,
Stack , dusty, Edwards.

That ideally would be our best forward line.

Caddy will play higher up (wing). You’re missing Sausage Rioli in the fwd line.

I suppose because a lot of people made posts like this last year. The flag was just a formality for some.
Carlton believe they can win this one. That alone makes it a far different game to previous games.
Hope you're right. I assume you will be but I'm a bit nervous lol

Carlton supporters are off their chops. Do yourself a favour, go revisit their pre game threads for the last 6 years. Then you’ll understand my attitude to these things.

Caddy will play higher up (wing). You’re missing Sausage Rioli in the fwd line.
I wouldn’t have him (Rioli) anywhere near it lol. He has to find the goals first. I’d have tried and tested punishes that know where the goals are. Teams would be shaking in their boots trying to stop my forward set up, who do you mark first?

Lol at so many getting triggered over a tweet from a journalist.

The media was saying similar stuff about us in 2017 and people were getting triggered by that thinking they were just pumping us up so when we lost they could stick in the boots.

I wouldn’t have him (Rioli) anywhere near it lol. He has to find the goals first. I’d have tried and tested punishes that know where the goals are. Teams would be shaking in their boots trying to stop my forward set up, who do you mark first?

Rioli is coming back into form. He’s a bees dick off tearing it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back