Coach NMFC Senior Coach Rhyce Shaw - Ben Buckley announces NMFC & Shaw will part ways immediately

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m big on playing for the coach and NONE OF THEM DID

So true, and the boys are big proponents on playing for Rhyce since he's come on board. Well I dno what you can call that game, but it wasn't playing for his sake.

In fact it's made him look bad, in an unfair way.

Team let him down tonight, big time.

Can cope with being beaten when we make an effort. Did you see the game? Lowest score EVER. In 150 fuggin years.This wasn't just a loss.

They did make an effort - they just butchered the ball and every single shot on goal that came from that effort then hit the wall flat out. It was a s**t performance but it was nowhere near as bad as what we dished up in round 1 this year with a full list and zero excuses.

They did make an effort - they just butchered the ball and every single shot on goal that came from that effort then hit the wall flat out. It was a s**t performance but it was nowhere near as bad as what we dished up in round 1 this year with a full list and zero excuses.
Lowest score EVER. In 150 years. EVER. I rest my case your honour.

There isn't much Shaw can do in the short-term, he is going to need the pre-season to establish a better game plan and work on addressing our inadequate skill level and match fitness. He is going to have to produce some visible evidence after one year and after the second year if he wants longevity.

Can cope with being beaten when we make an effort. Did you see the game? Lowest score EVER. In 150 fuggin years.This wasn't just a loss.

It was just a loss and will literally mean nothing once Shaw is 50 games into his coaching career.

Or should we sack him and start interviewing other people?

Lowest score EVER. In 150 years. EVER. I rest my case your honour.

Yeah, I'm not doing cartwheels but it is what it is. I was more pissed off about losing to Essendon and Brisbane than I am about that result.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was just a loss and will literally mean nothing once Shaw is 50 games into his coaching career.

Or should we sack him and start interviewing other people?
Wasn't just a loss. Lowest score ever. EVER in the history of the whole world. Sack him? Nup. But he has used his golden football veto ticket. In all seriousness this was a day of absolute shame for the club. Our 150th and we kick our lowest score ever? Shameful. Will be interested to hear Shaw media conference.

Wasn't just a loss. Lowest score ever. EVER in the history of the whole world. Sack him? Nup. But he has used his golden football veto ticket. In all seriousness this was a day of absolute shame for the club. Our 150th and we kick our lowest score ever? Shameful. Will be interested to hear Shaw media conference.
I’d take our lowest score ever and getting beaten by 55 points than a 100 point belting any day.

It's round 20, we've been on a plane for a month, have a heap of young and tired bodies and we can't make finals. Is it really the worst performance you've ever seen?

Our coach is learning on the job and is going to be for a while yet. Losing your head over a game like this is a bit silly.
Dark dark day for the football club.
North holds itself to a standard and the side let us down. 14 points is not good enough

Remove this Banner Ad

Back