Oppo Camp General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dermie just said that in a press conference this week for the Mel v Coll match & 4 n 20 – all the press were given a list of 6 things not to ask him – no why aren’t you playing the basketball, no Crown, no how much are vic gov paying you etc etc. Campbell Brown said to Ben Simmons – we are pretty similar you drive a Ferrari, I drive a Prius. You signed a $240m contract, I’m borderline unemployed. But we’ve got one thing in common – we’ve both been refused entry at Crown. And Simmons walks out of the conference.

Sep 5, 2007
Gippsland, Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool, Nashville predators
Hahahahahaha
Dogs fans cheering louder than Bombers after that goal

That was arguably the best part of the night.
The standing ovation by the dogs cheer squad when Essendon finally kicked a goal.
That’s just really rubbing it in

Dermie just said that in a press conference this week for the Mel v Coll match & 4 n 20 – all the press were given a list of 6 things not to ask him – no why aren’t you playing the basketball, no Crown, no how much are vic gov paying you etc etc. Campbell Brown said to Ben Simmons – we are pretty similar you drive a Ferrari, I drive a Prius. You signed a $240m contract, I’m borderline unemployed. But we’ve got one thing in common – we’ve both been refused entry at Crown. And Simmons walks out of the conference.

Round of applause for C.Brown.

After celebrating their 150th anniversary last week, North Melbourne invoked the spirit of 1869 this week by scoring a total that still would not have been competitive all those years ago.

Sep 21, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Norwood
For someone who constantly bangs on about not taking any notice of the football media.............
You make a lot of comments regarding the football media!

So? I do hear some things, it's not as though I live in a cave. Why are you so offended by the things I post anyway? Worry about yourself eh? Put me on ignore if you don't like what I post .... like I have with you.

Well, I guess that opens the door for a James Hird return.

Just heard a caller on SEN asking if it’s time and that supporters would welcome him with open arms

Commentary weren’t of the same opinion that he would be welcome by all

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
has the norf board made a sack shaw thread yet
I found it funny how Rhyce Shaw made a point of telling the media how comprehensive his selection process for the job was.

A fortnight later he has them scoring their lowest total in history. This is a guy they've just signed for three years. :think:

May 28, 2005
Hong Kong
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Springfield Isotopes
Selwood looks cooked too

Smells pretty good though

Stand by your team unequivocally when they’ve been injecting peds into the body and bring your club in to disrepute but when you lose by 100 points

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺
Never seen a halftime exodus like the Essendon game tonight. Disgraceful.
Halftime? Ohh right. I won't mention Corey Enright's 350th then. :drunk:

4fc3a1f4cac39cbd7527b35fe063561a

JoeHawk

Norm Smith Medallist
May 19, 2008
Templestowe
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Stand by your team unequivocally when they’ve been injecting peds into the body and bring your club in to disrepute but when you lose by 100 points

View attachment 724259
Wow. I’ve seen Hawks supporters do similar but that was in the horrible years around 2001-2004 when we were putrid. This takes it to another level ......and it’s so nice it’s *

Adebisi

Club Legend
Aug 28, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Is there footage of this? Love to see it if so

View attachment 724259

I’m tipping this guy is going to get a mention on AFL360 on Monday. Robbo will be clutching the pearls pretty hard.

Sep 5, 2007
Gippsland, Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool, Nashville predators
I’m tipping this guy is going to get a mention on AFL360 on Monday. Robbo will be clutching the pearls pretty hard.

I’m interested to see which way Robbo takes it. Does he push the ‘supporters are frustrated Gerard, unacceptable performance, wooshas in strife’, or does he go the ‘flog supporter, why wasn’t he kicked out?’ Angle?
Of course, it’s the end of the game so being kicked out means * all, but it’s robbo so who knows!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back