WWE SummerSlam - Monday 12th August 9am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

14iry2nuhcc31.jpg

from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, it's SummerSlam. Feel the heat!

Brock Lesnar (c) vs Seth Rollins (WWE Universal Championship)
Kofi Kingston (c) vs Randy Orton (WWE Championship)
Becky Lynch (c) vs Natalya Neidhart (RAW Women's Championship, Submission Match)
Bayley (c) vs Ember Moon (Smackdown Women's Championship)
"The Fiend" Bray Wyatt vs Finn Balor
Shane McMahon vs Kevin Owens (If Owens loses, he must quit WWE)
AJ Styles (c) vs Ricochet (US Title)
Dolph Ziggler vs Bill Goldberg
Charlotte Flair vs Trish Stratus
Drew Gulak (c) vs Oney Lorcan (Cruiserweight Title)

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
They need to add someone to that Universal match. Man it would of been so good seeing a graphic of Wyatt / Lesnar for SummerSlam. Wouldn't of minded seeing Cesaro even having a one off title shot.

I don't actually mind Natalya going against Becky.

AFDogs

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 9, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I wouldn't mind seeing Roman added to that Universal Title match. Would provide an interesting dynamic with Seth and Lesnar.

Finn is taking time off so doubt we get Wyatt vs. him (or a Wyatt match at all - maybe a segment/run in).

Orton vs. Kofi is a bit yawn. They need to make it interesting with the history between the two. Good opportunity for a good promo or two.

Nattie is my least favourite wrestler in the company. Will be fast forwarding through her match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strange how Roman Reigns is on the poster but not on the card - unless they shoehorn a match with Erick Rowan in at the last minute.

Might be 3 v 1 with Reigns facing all off Bryan/Rowan/Murphy and still winning ;)

GWBogan

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 7, 2011
Daily's Place
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
AEW, Jacksonville Jaguars, Fulham
With Jimmy Uso being banned from entering Canada due to his latest (and most likely not his last) DUI, is there still a chance for a tag team match to take place, even on the pre-show?

Speaking of potential tag team matches, what happened to The Samoan Joes vs. Hemp Belt Kid/Biodiesel? Is that still going to happen or was that whole "who attacked Roman Reigns" storyline done and dusted if it were a Russo-era WCW storyline? :$

With Jimmy Uso being banned from entering Canada due to his latest (and most likely not his last) DUI, is there still a chance for a tag team match to take place, even on the pre-show?

Speaking of potential tag team matches, what happened to The Samoan Joes vs. Hemp Belt Kid/Biodiesel? Is that still going to happen or was that whole "who attacked Roman Reigns" storyline done and dusted if it were a Russo-era WCW storyline? :$

I guess they could have Revival vs Good Brothers (or even Big E/Xavier vs Good Brothers)

I think the whole Roman storyline is still playing out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back