AFL 2019 - AFL Round 21

Remove this Banner Ad

What are peoples thoughts on the saints vs freo game.

Earlier in the week i loved the saints at 1.80 now i think Freo are the value.

Theyd still very much think they can play finals especially if they win this. Theyll beat essendon at home next wk then its a playiff with port for the final 8

What are peoples thoughts on the saints vs freo game.

Earlier in the week i loved the saints at 1.80 now i think Freo are the value.

Theyd still very much think they can play finals especially if they win this. Theyll beat essendon at home next wk then its a playiff with port for the final 8
It was a miracle win from Freo last week with the squad they had. Have massive injury concerns making the forward and back lines very weak. StK have yet to be beaten by a team outside the 8 at Etihad, but if they turn up Freo are a chance to cover given Saints are a pretty weak team themselves.

Then you do 2 AGS, particuarly in a game that's going to be a massacre. 1.02 for a player to do 20 things vs. 1.02 for a player to do 1 thing.

Goaless games are actually far more common than your stock standard mid getting <20 in the modern game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

L.murphy -bit of value for a guy that plays mostly forward, increasing it with eagles to win. (ags 13/19games)
1u Eagles win & L.murphy ags @2.30 sb
0.4u Eagles win & L.murphy 2g+ @7 sb
0.2u Eagles win & L.murphy 3g+ @33.25 sb
1u Eagles win & Ryan 2g+ @2.70 sb
0.5u Eagles win & Ryan 3g+ @6.25 sb
1u Eagles win & Rioli 2g+ @2.85 sb
0.5u Eagles win & Rioli 3g+ @7 sb
0.7u Eagles win & petruccelle 2g+ @4 sb
0.2u Eagles win & petruccelle 3g+ @12.50 sb

Has Bet365 absolutely hammed up their goal scorer odds over the last week? Some of the prices I’ve seen are ridiculous...

Their multi-scorer markets can be generous if you know what to look for. They have definitely mucked the AGS this week tho. Expect them to adjust next week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back