Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
LOL, Dapper & Beerfish had a bad night.

Scarves are lighting up the Melbourne night sky tonight!

Either they laughably choke and miss the finals from here, or get belted week one.

But come February, we will be hearing about how THIS YEAR the Bombers are primed and how some chode like Jayden Laverde is training the house down etc etc.

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
* are so clearly frauds and tons of levels of s**t beneath any bottom 10 side

DapperJong awfully quiet this weekend you muppet

Should you not still be celebrating your 2 grand final victories mate?

Nice to know you’re thinking of me xx

How’d your game go? Lowest ever score by any chance?

Nice to know you’re thinking of me xx

How’d your game go? Lowest ever score by any chance?

We lost to the top side on their home deck where they've only lost a few games in the last decade in a season where we lost our coach.

You got humiliated on your own home deck by a side below you on the ladder in a year when you'd recruited to go top 4.

It is obvious that only AFL-friendly umpiring got you anywhere the last six weeks or so, but even they can't actually make you actively not super s**t when the chips are down.

At least you can think about hitting the dr ... oh no you can't.

No wonder Daniher wants off the sinking ship.

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
We lost to the top side on their home deck where they've only lost a few games in the last decade in a season where we lost our coach.

You got humiliated on your own home deck by a side below you on the ladder in a year when you'd recruited to go top 4.

It is obvious that only AFL-friendly umpiring got you anywhere the last six weeks or so, but even they can't actually make you actively not super s**t when the chips are down.

At least you can think about hitting the dr ... oh no you can't.

No wonder Daniher wants off the sinking ship.

Lowest

Score

Ever

DapperJong

Cancelled
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
You guys love me :)

DapperJong

Cancelled
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
Quite an achievement to match a score that was probably played in an actual quagmire!

Well done north!

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
I’m assuming you were around for that.

Well, it's not as if you have ever been "present" in the moment.

Congrats on chocking up 5800 days without a finals win. :thumbsu:

Lowest

Score

Ever

I'll take that over FOOTSCRAY kicking 21 goals in a row on us.

If I was an Essendon supporter I'd just give up in a shame over that if I hadn't already abandoned the club in shame after the doping program suspensions.

DapperJong

Cancelled
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club

DapperJong

Cancelled
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
I'll take that over FOOTSCRAY kicking 21 goals in a row on us.

If I was an Essendon supporter I'd just give up in a shame over that if I hadn't already abandoned the club in shame after the doping program suspensions.

What a world with you as an essendon supporter

DapperJong

Cancelled
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
Who scored your goal?

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
What a world with you as an essendon supporter

You should be more concerned about the genetic abnormalities of your captains foot, and the massive legal costs that come with medical malpractice lawsuits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back