Preview Rnd 21 - Carlton v Richmond - Sunday 11th August 3:20PM @ MCG - Final Team - Post #399

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I keep seeing things from Richmond Fans comparing where they are this year to where they were in 2017.

Good news Blues fans.
Round 21 2017 Richmond where down by 13 goals at Half time....

We can keep their dream alive.

Sorry to intrude. Richmond are resting both of their gun Brownlow medal winning midfielders. Do you think they're being disrespectful of the Blues? Will their cocky, overconfident pride cometh before a fall?

Why would they be resting them as you say?
There's a rest coming up in just over two weeks time.
Maybe Carlton are resting CCurnow and Docherty also. :)

If Richmond are genuinely resting them for the fun of it, it doesn't really make sense.

Sorry to intrude. Richmond are resting both of their gun Brownlow medal winning midfielders. Do you think they're being disrespectful of the Blues? Will their cocky, overconfident pride cometh before a fall?

They wouldn't be resting players, wouldn't be wise as Carlton are one of the in-form teams in the competition post-bye.

Should be a great match, pity Rance is being rested.

Let's deal with the sorry first. Apology not accepted. trot on into the bath of ignorance you and your supporters spend too much time drinking. Come chirp at 6. Ill have sam Walsh here to answer any questions. He's already a better player than chopsticks Martin.

Now listen here... hang on, ive already dealt with you. The stifling sanctimony is ubiquitous with you guys. You beat Adelaide to win your flag. Adelaide. Ta ta

I hope so.
A bit jittery myself.
Just a sprinkling of light hail and thunder. While Tiggers shelter in caves not wanting muddy paws,
Blueboys frolic and play
With marks and goals galore.
(Shite rhyming there but our team is anything but.)
Good luck
You is gonna need it. ;)

I sense some rationalisation with the Tigers supporters comments. Resting players, bigger picture? If they get caught short it’s because they didn’t put their best out there... If they want to flirt with form and tinker, I say let’s hand them a big slap. Underestimate us at your peril. Go blues!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You lose today and there's a fair chance you'll miss out on top 4.

I doubt Richmond are resting players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back