We're a s**t Show - Fagan is a Complete Fraud, We're Rotten to the Core

Slippery Pete

Samcro24 alias account
Jul 19, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
Where are the two big announcements Fages the Fraud said were coming this week?

Mackay and Otten sign contract extensions.

I wish I could laugh at my own gag, but everyone here knows there’s nothing funny about it, because you can’t rule it out.

Remember last year when the Collective campaigners debacle hit fever pitch and we told everyone we’d just re-signed Richard Douglas, as if we were announcing the moon was made out of cheese.

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
Rozee BOG today and we choose not to even play Jones in any grade this weekend :drunk:

Funny thing was Godden said Jones didn’t have an opportunity to press his claims given the SANFL bye. So they make him a travelling emergency. Without Douglas and Gibbs taking all the midfield time, they didn’t want to risk him racking up 30 touches and demanding selection. He’s done for the year. We’re fully on the Dougie train now, he’s critical to our chances of success.

Nah. Was referring to our ageing membership and death by natural attrition. ;)

It was a pithy exercise in excuse making. Nothing to see here.

The problem, of course, is that most would consider a club with a death rate faster than growth to be a serious problem for the club's future.

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
When did he say that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

He said it last week. Loose quote, “had a couple of positive announcements that crows fans would love but didn’t want them lost amongst the negative noise”. So far it looks like we Footy love ng folk would give a crap about some school award regarding e-sports. Guy is a complete and utter moron.

Aug 4, 2004
on planet Crow
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
36ers
This from the afl.com's 9 things we learnt this week;

4. Never doubt the Brisbane medical team
When Dayne Zorko was named to lead Brisbane against Gold Coast, there were plenty of eyebrows raised around the country. Just six days before playing the Suns, Zorko had left the field early in the Lions' victory over the Western Bulldogs, icing his left hamstring. Although scans came back clear, it was widely thought the dynamic Brisbane captain would rest against the Suns, leaving himself fresh for more important matches in the future. But Zorko was named, played, and starred, racking up 25 disposals and kicking two goals in a performance bettered only by six goals from Charlie Cameron. With a near-immaculate record over three seasons, Brisbane's medical – and high performance – team again proved why it is arguably the best in the competition. - Michael Whiting

So from the worst to the best. I wonder what changed. But yeh Fages, you keep telling us it's all good.

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
This from the afl.com's 9 things we learnt this week;

4. Never doubt the Brisbane medical team
When Dayne Zorko was named to lead Brisbane against Gold Coast, there were plenty of eyebrows raised around the country. Just six days before playing the Suns, Zorko had left the field early in the Lions' victory over the Western Bulldogs, icing his left hamstring. Although scans came back clear, it was widely thought the dynamic Brisbane captain would rest against the Suns, leaving himself fresh for more important matches in the future. But Zorko was named, played, and starred, racking up 25 disposals and kicking two goals in a performance bettered only by six goals from Charlie Cameron. With a near-immaculate record over three seasons, Brisbane's medical – and high performance – team again proved why it is arguably the best in the competition. - Michael Whiting

So from the worst to the best. I wonder what changed. But yeh Fages, you keep telling us it's all good.

Obviously a 3 year lag. These frauds are just cashing in on the brilliance of Burton and Hass. Just you wait, catastrophe awaits once the gold dust left by the numpty twins wears off.

Aug 4, 2004
on planet Crow
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
36ers
Obviously a 3 year lag. These frauds are just cashing in on the brilliance of Burton and Hass. Just you wait, catastrophe awaits once the gold dust left by the numpty twins wears off.
The most amazing bit is that not only did we appoint Burton on the basis of disastrous results in Brisbane and not only did we then have to appoint an extra person to take over and attempt to correct the disastrous results here, we then went ahead and promoted him! Not surprisingly in his new role he has managed to oversee a complete dismantling of all the relationships between players and coaches and we now have a club in crisis.

Just how incompetent can we possibly be?

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks, Sturt, Liverpool, Arizona
Wasnt he Umpires Advisor after Geischen?
Yep and that's red flag number one

The only people who go into umpiring are the ones that no club in the entire competition wants.

Elite Crow

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
So Roo commentating the Port game and Sutcliffe kicks the late goal to put Port ahead of the Crows:

“How funny is this”

Really? Funny is it Roo that you and your *head friends have helped turn the club to s**t?

He needs to sort out what he wants to be, media clown or Crows supremo.

Canuck_Crow

Senior List
Apr 17, 2016
British Columbia
AFL Club
Adelaide
So I was wondering about how well the club as a whole has been going historically compared to now and if any trends have been occurring.

2000-2009
8 finals appearances
3 preliminary finals appearances
0 grand final appearances
0 premierships
Average ladder position 5-6th (if you include finals)

2010 -2019 (anticipating 9th placed finish in 2019)
4 finals appearances
2 preliminary finals appearances
1 grand final appearance
0 premierships
Average ladder position 8-9th (if you include finals)

Under Fagan 2014-2019
3 finals appearances
1 preliminary finals appearances
1 grand final appearance
0 premierships
Average ladder position 9th (if you include finals)

Personally im concerned that the club is only making the finals less than once every two years (since 2010) if we were doing a west coast and reloading with great players and having an honest crack for the premiership i would understand but were not it is just middling malaise of mediocrity. and over the past ten years the club is slipping to become even more middle of road.

A club with the recourses the crows have should be a power house but instead people are happy to say near enough is good enough. Fagan promised the crows faithful "The vision should be (to make the Crows) the most respected and successful (team) in the country and give the Adelaide Crows the best football progam in the AFL.” together with a bigger "trophy cabinet" hows that working out for you Fagan you fraud because as far as I can see you have had one good season that was created of the backs of people who are no longer at the club, and your current team is going no where fast, you have the worst crop of under 23 year olds in the country, and the oldest playing list in the country. now this wouldn't be so bad if you were competing for a premiership but these spuds cant even make the bloody eight. where is the vision, where is the strategic planning, because from my vantage point the club is in huge trouble and we are slipping further and further away from the real contenders. But you know what shame on me because i was hopeful the club would learn from its mistakes but I should have really know when Fagan was installed he said "we do not need an overhaul. We will make the appropriate changes to deliver great results"

Crowbots are dead

Premiership Player
Oct 11, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
It’s gone backwards, clearly.

Whoever allowed Port to our manouevre us and get Rozee should be thrown into the Torrens.

What a pathetic, insipid off season this was.
And it fits in with our conservative almost ‘ non decision making ‘ philosophy that we have through everything such as game day tactics and selection. I will look back on this period one day as the era of’react ( usually late) and not act’.

Mike Smyth

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 8, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
So Roo commentating the Port game and Sutcliffe kicks the late goal to put Port ahead of the Crows:

“How funny is this”

Really? Funny is it Roo that you and your fu**head friends have helped turn the club to s**t?

He needs to sort out what he wants to be, media clown or Crows supremo.

I hope he chooses the media gig. I only just recently found out he was good mates with Justin Reid. We can thank him for Burton and Reid. His decisions have almost single handily prematurely closed our premiership window. Roo's primary concern is Roo and $$$..

Back