Fantasy EPL - 19/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy with 75 points so far. Had Sterling as C and Salah as VC. Looking for points from Wolves players Jimenez, Jota and Gibbs White plus Wan-Bissaka tomorrow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m confused, I got 81 points but it says 71?
Also do VC get extra scores?
Are you counting your bench? They don't count to your score. And vc doesn't get double points unless your captain didn't play.

Game also hasn't finished updating, for example I'll get 7 points off the bench. I think it's usually updated around midday our time.

It's always going to be hard to get a good weekly rank when United have a big win because of all the bandwagoners worldwide. Unless of course you are a bandwagoner yourself.

Are you counting your bench? They don't count to your score. And vc doesn't get double points unless your captain didn't play.

Game also hasn't finished updating, for example I'll get 7 points off the bench. I think it's usually updated around midday our time.
ahhok, nah it says 81 points but then in the league it says 71.

ahhok, nah it says 81 points but then in the league it says 71.
Oh it's just updating. It seems particularly buggy this year but might just be trying to cope with week 1.

And I spoke too soon, subs have been added off the bench.

It's always going to be hard to get a good weekly rank when United have a big win because of all the bandwagoners worldwide. Unless of course you are a bandwagoner yourself.
And you have idiots who TC in gameweek 1. I'm in a work league where there have been a few people do it. In fairness to them one went Kane & one went Sterling!

And you have idiots who TC in gameweek 1. I'm in a work league where there have been a few people do it. In fairness to them one went Kane & one went Sterling!
Plenty of rational people did it this year and I must admit I almost did.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back