Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You seem like you would know, you've been obsessed with the scoreline from yesterday.
STFU - I'm almost over the fact that we had our lowest score ever. EVER. Cannot be ignored nor these players and coaching team be allowed to forget this. FFS - they kicked the lowest score in the history of the club!!!!!!! Shameful. Embarrassing. I haven't even seen an apology from the club for this disgraceful performance. LOWEST EVER - you understand that??????? See what you made me do. But I'm fine now thanks for asking.

STFU - I'm almost over the fact that we had our lowest score ever. EVER. Cannot be ignored nor these players and coaching team be allowed to forget this. FFS - they kicked the lowest score in the history of the club!!!!!!! Shameful. Embarrassing. I haven't even seen an apology from the club for this disgraceful performance. LOWEST EVER - you understand that??????? See what you made me do. But I'm fine now thanks for asking.

Thank you Melbourne Storm, Bellamy, Smith.
Plagued with injuries, debutant at full back ( who was great ) and still get the chocolates away from home.
Early lead, whittled back, bunker hates us, commentators hate us even more, challenged and we got on top again and won. What a club. Bellamy and Smith are beyond mortal. Sensational win against quality opposition. Poor Nine commentators had to almost praise us.

Early lead, whittled back, bunker hates us, commentators hate us even more, challenged and we got on top again and won. What a club. Bellamy and Smith are beyond mortal. Sensational win against quality opposition. Poor Nine commentators had to almost praise us.

Penalty count ? Almost of North like proportions. Sharks got done too which was nice 😂

Hope full roster come finals.
B. Smith
Papenhuyzen
Scott
Hughes

Hynes as a debutant. Slotted right in. Big tick ✔

Last edited:
In its VFL history. Not in 150 years. Just to be clear.

A ha - lowest score in 94 years. Ok. Doesn't sound much better GR!
Not saying it does but just making it clear as your statement was incorrect. Don't want people/media wiping out our history betwen 1869-1925 like it doesn't exist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not saying it does but just making it clear as your statement was incorrect. Don't want people/media wiping out our history betwen 1869-1925 like it doesn't exist.
Have you managed to get your new computer as yet?

We went scoreless against Hotham?

So we couldn't even score in an intra-club then?

That's rock bottom. 1.8 is like a Pagan era all guns blazing score by comparison.

Not even close to our lowest score vs Geelong.

They were better players in 1881

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back