Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Liam Baker

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Mabior Chol

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought he was ok
Wasn’t happy with him kicking the ball off the ground in the last instead of bending over to pick it up

Yeah but the instructions at 3/4 time were no doubt. "guys let's get the ball forward and stop mucking around with it so much. We are playing dry weather footy in the driving rain". I'll forgive him for at least trying to just get it forward.

Were you at the game? Caddy looked good from the isolated tv footage. Obviously very little context but I thought he played his best game for the year.
No and just no. He is stealing pace from us and is a bitsa player. They can’t find a spot for him and it’s criminal he’s playing before KMac.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have to laugh at some of these posts.

3 pages in and I feel like we got done by 50.

Just remember this;
West Coast beat them by 4 points less than us under the roof last week and were not missing 2 x Brownlow medalists.

Just keep some perspective, it was pissing rain most of the day.

Yeah there were things we could do better but let's not act like the sky has fallen in.

Feels like we're due for a loss.
Need one before the finals.
Last team to win a flag without losing a game just before finals was Brisbane way back in 2001.
Last and only time under the current system that a team won the Premiership outside of the top 4 was Bulldogs in 2016. I think that stat takes precedence over the winning streak one so for as long as Collingwood is in the top 4 race we need to keep winning our games. If Collingwood lose to Adelaide and we beat West Coast next week, then we are locked into the top 4 and can lose the Round 23 game against Brisbane if we must lose to win the Premiership.

Before that though, I want us to continue focusing on winning our games. It seems the club has the same perspective when they rested Martin and kept Cotchin out until the West Coast game.

Carlspoon aren't as bad as they were..
Cripps crabbed it around for 37 possies whilst dusty sat in the stands.
Easy win that was never in doubt
I'm relaxed campaigners

Back