Game Day Rnd 21 - Carlton v Richmond Game Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m done with Carlton. The side isn’t as good as we say it is. They will never do anything. Don’t see a flag with this side cause they are overrated and don’t try. Don’t say they tried because they quit once they knew the game was over. Sick of believing in a side that won’t do anything
So emotional waving goodbye. We..... we hardly knew you.....sniff......

Watching this game and I thought I was watching the Ashes.

Tiggers constantly “appealing” for free kicks - and then sooking to the umpires when they don’t get them.

Non stop - all game.
Sounds like this place most weeks.

I’m done with Carlton. The side isn’t as good as we say it is. They will never do anything. Don’t see a flag with this side cause they are overrated and don’t try. Don’t say they tried because they quit once they knew the game was over. Sick of believing in a side that won’t do anything
19 posts and just like that......they were gone.

He was 20 ft away, the speed of sound has no bearing. I get that everyone at the ground and watching TV knew the siren had gone before the ball even made it to the goalsquare. Only one certain incompetent individual got it wrong.

And it was not even the worst decision of the day
Game high(low)light reel is up now. Siren sounds at top of Graham’s kick towards goal, which Castagna marks clearly after the siren.

Cripps was pantsed by Graham today, gives up meekly if things don’t go his way early.
Why he feels for his opponents at centre bounces is beyond me, he shouldn’t worry about opponents that don’t hold a candle to him.
How to play midfield advice for Cripps from a tv viewer. Richo on GuesSEN gave him 2 votes. But hey, pantsed....

Why are you all so concerned about a mark taken after the siren.. I also agree.. Well to me it seemed to be taken after the siren..

It makes no difference to the outcome of the game.

If we were losing by under a goal.. I could understand

Why are you all so concerned about a mark taken after the siren.. I also agree.. Well to me it seemed to be taken after the siren..

Just frustrating champ but we move in.

We won’t be spitting on the coach as he walks down the race after a loss.

We leave that for the feral clubs to do when the chips are down. 🤣

Last edited:

Because, this isn’t how it’s meant to be. Trump the president, Brexit, Richmond winning flags... something is amiss.

Well, that was a short lived affiliation with the Blues. Back the Crows for you.

I was really taken with the umpires appreciation of the sublime skills of Marc Murphy today. Not once, but twice did they determine that he has such a high skill level that he could not 'accidentally' kick the ball such that it slews from his boot and goes to a place other than where he intended, ergo, it must be determined to be 'deliberate'.

Not only did they show remarkable skill in mind reading, such that they could determine the intent of an individual player, they held that said player could not have erred in execution.

Exemplary umpiring

/endsarc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back