• Sydney Stack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Liam Baker

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Mabior Chol

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In: Martin, Naish, Balta, Garthwaite. Out: Baker, Chol, Broad, Rioli I just have a feeling west coasts talls will get a hold of us with broad. I’d rather Garth as a match up. I think naish’s field kicking is sublime I want games in him over Baker. I reckon Balta would run riot if given a shot on the big stage of finals. Cotchin needs another rest.
Now I am not necessarily a Broad fan as I have expressed before on here, but there is no way I’d rather Garthwaite over him. Their talls will probably still do well because of Rance’s absence, but I think they will destroy Garthwaite due to his inexperience. It’s the wrong team to play him against.

If Broad is dropped then I may want us to trial McIntosh in his role or maybe even Balta. If not, then I think we should just keep Broad in the side. We don’t have many options for his spot in the reserves so we’re not left with much else. Garthwaite is just not an option for us at this stage IMO

Why has everyone got Bolton out
Look at first half he was good and gave away a few goals
Yes he was quiet like a number in the second half and yes had a brain fade for the 100
But he has been good last few weeks a bit harsh in my opinion think he’s allowed one ordinary game

Most people should watch the replay before posting and slagging off players. Bolton was very sharp in the first half.

Also, going against the grain here, whilst Stack didn’t have his best game, apart from a few untimely slips he was still solid especially first half. People bagging poor disposal in those conditions need to ease up.

Last edited:
Have no idea why we keep playing him, looks like he has hit the wall!

Yeah should have come back through the ressies I reckon.

Or maybe he goes back to half
Back where he was much more consistent

We've got a huge problem, too many guys are playing out of position, Stack at this point in time is a defender, Baker is a forward, Caddy is a forward, Bolton is a midfielder, play all these guys in their rightful position or don't play them. This is an observation over the past few weeks, not just today. None of these guys are settled where they're playing and its going to bite us in the ass in the next few weeks if its rectified.
This!

Most people should watch the replay before posting and slagging off players. Bolton was very sharp in the first half.

Also, going against the grain here, whilst Stack didn’t have his best game apart from a few untimely slips he was still solid especially first half. People bagging poor disposal in those conditions need to ease up.

Bolton can also be forgiven for not dominating in the wet.

Smaller frames often get found out in the heavier conditions

Was trying to make the point that we didn’t finish well and Graham was elite in finishing in those conditions. I don’t agree that someone else would have converted in the same way and kicked those 4 goals, most of our forwards struggled today. A team effort yes but there were plenty of forward chains which resulted in no score. I do think there were some danger signs today, I expected better from a team about to make a serious premiership launch. A number of players were down and 4 or 5 brilliant efforts won us the game. We need much more than that to win a flag.
I’d say as good as graham was.....it was balanced the other way by having so many smalls out of touch today, had they played a bit better those 4 goals graham kicked would’ve been spread between the other players.
I’d rate this as a pretty crappy game, undisciplined too.

In: Balta, Martin, Cotchin
Out: Chol, Stack, Rioli

Balta's athleticism and genuine ability as a utility gets him in over Soldo, we're going to need all hands on deck with West Coast's talls. Chol simply wasn't up to it today, but he's still developing nicely.

Stack and Rioli just need a quick run of form in my opinion, weren't up to it.

Lots of passengers today but a win is a win, and in s**t conditions 4-5 goals is plenty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Always nice to win. Our 3 best players were out, so it is reassuring. Must win the next 2 because Pies will win theirs.

Poor disposal and overuse of handball. Too many fumbles and turnovers. J Graham, 4 goals aside, was excellent and showed the way with his get ball and kick it long to advantage.

Rfc played a bit cocky I thought, pushing foreward and overusing handball which turned the ball over with backs exposed. Eagles and Lions will exploit that if we keep doing it, Blues couldn't though they had their moments.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

watching back i reckon we were just trying a few things and messing around working it out

we aren't the kinda team that bothers to thump dud sides because those kinda teams always end up failing in finals. frontrunning cocky campaigners like cows 2017 team

Back