Preview Changes vs Richmond

In: Rotham, Cameron
Out: Schofield, Waterman

Back line will be too tall and lack mobility in the current setup vs the Tigers. Same reason would drop Waterman, which would be a shame as Waterman played well today.

Jul 12, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Eagles, Lakers, Bayern, Trojans
I think Perch will come good, just not this year. He gets to good places, just needs to develop over another preseason.

Petch for Cameron good with me!
Sure if he works on his kicking he will be a very good player. Until then though he is a liability

West World

Team Captain
May 18, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
In: Rotham, Cameron
Out: Schofield, Waterman

Back line will be too tall and lack mobility in the current setup vs the Tigers. Same reason would drop Waterman, which would be a shame as Waterman played well today.

Leave Kennedy at home, no way Waterman gets dropped if you want to go small.

If wet then Schofield out for a small, dare I even suggest Masten.

So Out:: Kennedy, Schofield

In: Cameron and Masten

Did anyone stand out for the Beagles? Ah chee,?

Eagleboy68

Cancelled
Jun 11, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
He has a point

I have an opinion and I need to grow up?

The ones who need to grow up are those who can't handles differing opinions and funny enough, you're one of them.

There are a few on this board who make it their mission to victimize those who express differing opinions to the "status quo"

Well to you I say...go * yourselves.

Hickey should not be in our side in my opinion.

Priddis Is Done

Norm Smith Medallist
May 28, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast

The ones who need to grow up are those who can't handles differing opinions and funny enough, you're one of them.

There are a few on this board who make it their mission to victimised those who express differing opinions to the "status quo"

Well to you I say...go fu** yourselves.

Fair enough

West World

Team Captain
May 18, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Can't see the logic behind calls to drop Schofield.

You want McGovern to be responsible for Riewoldt or Lynch?

Tigers are the exact kind of opponent where Schofield is required.

Barrass on Lynch is obvious.

Riewoldt though isnt a good match for Schofield, Sheppard often takes the more modile tall and the yes Gov does his AA zone off and intercept work.

Im worried about three lumbering talls versub the quick tigers smaller / medium forwards.

Rotham or Watson may be a better fit.

What will the weather be also a factor.

Candiru

Premiership Player
Jan 27, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Barrass on Lynch is obvious.

Riewoldt though isnt a good match for Schofield, Sheppard often takes the more modile tall and the yes Gov does his AA zone off and intercept work.

Im worried about three lumbering talls versub the quick tigers smaller / medium forwards.

Rotham or Watson may be a better fit.
If Lynch and Riewoldt isn't an instance where we need Schofield, he should never play. Richmond have two genuine tall forwards. We need two genuine tall defenders, aside from McGovern.

Schofield isn't a "lumbering tall". He's a tall defender who is also a dedicated stopper, which makes perfect sense for an opponent like Riewoldt.

Rotham has played 3 games, Watson has played 2.

West World

Team Captain
May 18, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast

There are a few on this board who make it their mission to victimize those who express differing opinions to the "status quo"

Well to you I say...go fu** yourselves.

But Hickey played another decent game today.

And there is no viable other option.

He's playing better than most expected and as a min holds his own versus non elite rucks.

Last edited:
Back